145

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 145

"Third aunt, stop laughing." Shao Shang looked helpless, and across from the desk sat the trembling Mrs. Sang, "What's so funny about this."

Mrs. Sang sat up straight: "Five years ago, you saw the emperor and the Queen Mother of Huai'an getting close, and you said sourly to me, 'I don't know how Your Majesty and the Empress Yue get along.'  Instead, tell me, Your Majesty has two women in total, what exactly do you want from him?"

"Oh, that's not the same." Shao Shang held his chin and sighed, "Five years ago, the most intimate behavior of the Majesty and the Queen Mother in front of us was just to look at the scenery with their heads next to each other - then I would  It doesn't feel right. Over the years, I've seen what a truly intimate couple should look like."

Why did the girl feel that something was wrong at that time? Of course, she compared her relationship with Huo Budo and found that there was always a sense of alienation between the emperor and the empress - Mrs. Sang did not break this point, but said: "You rarely leave the palace,  It's rare for me to return to the capital, if you still want to talk about the Queen Dowager Huai'an, I'll leave." He said, posing to leave.

Shaoshang hurriedly kept him.  Strange to say, she and Mrs. Sang are in the same sympathy. Their views on world affairs, hobbies, habits, and even the way of complaining about others coincide. Only in the matter of the Queen Mother Xuan, the two actually diverged.

Especially when Mrs. Sang learned that Shaoshang had become an imperial edict of Yong'an, her opposition was even fiercer.  In the past five years, she has given various ideas to Shaoshang countless times, such as retiring from illness, hiding from injuries, blind dates... In short, she asked her to leave the palace and go home as soon as possible.

"Why doesn't my aunt always like the queen mother? She is a good person." Shao Shang was puzzled.

Mrs. Sang turned her body around and sneered: "Your second uncle is also a good person, but I have never seen him. But since he and Qing Li got married, it has become more pleasing to the eye. You have been in the palace for five years, and your vision has improved.  You become narrow-minded, your mind becomes more and more shallow, and all you think about is the little things of the mayfly—you look at yourself in the mirror, and you still recognize yourself!”

Shaoshang retorted: "His Majesty is also in the palace, and he is still in charge of the world. Could it be that his vision is also small?"

"But you are staying with the Queen Mother of Huai'an. Those who are close to Mo are black, and those who are close to Zhu are red! I am afraid that you have been with her for a long time, and you have learned like a resentful woman!" Mrs. Sang walked over and closed the window and said in one breath  A happy, "Although Empress Yue has a bad temper, I'd rather you beat and beat in Empress Yue's palace than be muddleheaded by Empress Xuan's side!"

"It's not fair! Back then, when the storm was turbulent, His Majesty had to fight in person, but there were unforeseen circumstances, and there was no eye for swords and spears, so before he set out on the expedition, he hurriedly established the under-two-year-old King of the East Sea as the Crown Prince to secure the world - Your Majesty can't do this.  , when you need it, seal the queen and set up the crown prince, and when you don't need it, you raise your eyebrows to the right, this queen crown prince is not something that the empress and the king of the East Sea will do by themselves!" Shaoshang said angrily, "In the end, it's all about it.  Lord Gan An pushes the concubine into the fire pit!"

"Xuanniangniang's life is good enough!" Mrs. Sang was not touched at all, "The corpse I personally collected for my dear friend back then, her family background is no worse than the Xuan family! It's a pity that she didn't push her into the fire pit.  'My uncle was sheltered, and the defense was careless, and the hometown was bloodbathed by bandits. The death of their mother and daughter was tragic, your mother Xuan has suffered this crime?!"