81

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, but they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in the river, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 81
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

The special thing about the first generation of the royal family, except that there is no empress dowager or concubine, the parent-child relationship of the royal family is not bad, unlike the later emperors who can't even figure out how many children they have. At least today's emperor clearly remembers the name, age, spouse, and birthdate of each of his children.

Due to the emperor's special Libra style, it is easier to remember which children come from which belly. If the fifth prince is excluded, then there are only two options for the source of the belly.

Like many self-made founders, although the emperor is already in the supreme position, he still retains the very simple feelings of ordinary people; It is necessary to have a family banquet, sometimes a big banquet - all relatives in the family are announced, and even a few close friends from the country, but most of them are small banquets - only the emperor, queen and princess are a few people.

Tonight is a small banquet, and there are still not many people. The three princesses were ordered to think behind closed doors, and even the three concubines were not able to attend. Concubine Yue remained silent as usual. Although she entered the palace for training for only ten days, Shao Shang had already faintly noticed that this Yue Yue. The concubine is basically in a state of unsupervised, the emperor has no time to take care of it, and the queen does not want to take care of it. In addition to the necessary public occasions, she will have a good show with the queen's wife and concubines, and on other occasions, she avoids meeting the queen as much as possible. There is no need to greet him, and there is no need to meet him. As a result, Shao Shang has not yet seen this empress.

In order to avoid alienation from the flesh and blood, and there are no nonsense rules for direct descendants, the seats are all arranged according to age. The first seat on the right is the prince and his wife, the first seat on the left is the second prince and his wife, and the second is the eldest princess and the second princess sitting opposite each other... Then Shaoshang came in horror, and the next person sitting opposite the third prince was Ling. Do not doubt yourself? !

Seeing the noble four and five princes and four or five princesses actually sitting under his head, Shao Shang only felt that he was in the clouds, his feet were hanging in the air, and his whole body was uncomfortable. She has not been a good student since she was a child. It was never her turn to speak at the ideological and political conference for outstanding students in any cultural performance. Because her grades have improved rapidly, the head teacher or the principal has to praise them in public. Stinky tofu.

Although the fourth princess could hide the injustice in her eyes, she even raised a toast to Shaoshang with a forced smile. To Shaoshang here is just half a basin of foot soaking water.

On the contrary, the fifth prince's eyes drifted back and forth on Shao Shang, and he smiled frivolously: "I haven't seen Mrs. Cheng for a few days, but her appearance has become more and more prosperous."

Ling Buxuan frowned, who knew that before he had a seizure, Shao Shang covered his mouth with his sleeves and chuckled, and replied in a familiar way: "Thanks to the praise of the Fifth Highness, I haven't seen you for a long time, Your Highness seems to have grown a few inches taller." What a hooligan, when she hasn't seen it before.