162

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 162

Queen Yue's banquets have always been harmonious. No matter how discordant people come to her territory, they must be harmonious. Even if you are discordant in your heart, you have to pretend to be harmonious on your face.

Everyone in the hall turned a blind eye to the departure of the Fifth Princess, and when they got up from their knees, they all smiled and got close.  Among them, Qu Lingjun was the one who laughed the most, and when he saw Shao Shang, he winked mischievously at her.

Empress Yue patted her hand, and she walked down the lotus and dragged Shaoshang over to share the seat.  Most of the women were Qu Lingjun who had known each other before, and they were all surprised to see each other after many years.

After six years of wind and frost, Qu Lingjun not only had no change in his appearance, but his complexion was even more rosy than before. When he smiled, his skin was radiant and bright, and he looked forward to the flight of God, and he actually overshadowed the demeanor of all the women in the palace.

Mrs. Zhongyue Hou was the first to laugh: "My God, Ling Jun is completely reborn. If I were on the road, I would not dare to recognize you. People are getting old every year, but you are getting younger and younger.  What elixir?"

Prince Ruyang blinked her eyes deliberately: "What kind of elixir to eat, marrying a lover is more effective than any elixir! Alas, it can be seen that this woman requires a man to marry well to grow old slowly."

Qu Lingjun pursed his lips and smiled, which was actually the default.

The wife of the Empress Zhongyue laughed and scolded: "You're going to be a fool, you are obviously born an old man, twenty looks like thirty, thirty looks like an old mother, and now this rake is pushed on the head of the prince, it's not good for him.  !"

Concubine Ruyang smiled and didn't get angry. Since her mother-in-law, the old princess, was divorced to another hospital, she had lived a very comfortable life. At this time, she happily gave the feast to Empress Yue, and all the women laughed along with her.

The more surprised were like the second princess, who saw Qu Ling-jun's belly bulging high and exclaimed, "Ling-jun, why did you come to the capital when you were pregnant? It's been bumpy and tired all the way..."

"It's been five or six months, so it's safe." Qu Lingjun smiled, "When I was pregnant with my first child, I followed the governor of the county to dig wells in the countryside. Besides, Yingchuan is also close to the capital, so I can walk a little further.  We have only been there for ten days, and if we have to supervise the land-duty matters, this time we should be the first to go to the capital.” Because it is close to the capital, Liang Zhoumu was also the first in the prefectures to execute the land-duty order.

"Not to mention that I miss the empress, no, no one came straight to the palace gate when I arrived in the capital." Qu Lingjun said with a smile.

Shaoshang looked at her belly worriedly: "Actually, Madam can come back after giving birth, but the Empress can't run away."

As soon as these words came out, the women all laughed.

The second princess smiled and said, "As soon as I heard this, it was said by the unmarried little lady."

A lady sitting beside Mrs. Xuan Hou covered her mouth and chuckled: "After giving birth to the baby, it will not be the time for Liang Zhoumu to return to the capital to report his work."

It was only then that Shaoshang understood that they wanted the husband and wife to go all the way.

Qu Lingjun coughed twice to cover up, then raised a glass to the Empress Yue first, thanking her for taking care of her for many years, and thanking Shaoshang for her second cup, thanking her for her tireless efforts to clear up her grievances six years ago.