149

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 149

The last cold wind left over from winter swept across the towering city walls, the snow between the fields and ridges completely melted away, and the farmers bent over and clenched a handful of dark brown and shiny in their hands.  Roots and sprouts in the moist soil herald a harvest season full of rich fruits, and all are happy.

A tidy and marching motorcade slowly approached the west gate of the capital city. At the front of the team was a handsome young man with light brown skin. He took a deep breath with a comfortable expression - this is Liang Qiufei's favorite.  The seasons are neither like the inconvenient thick fur that needs to be wrapped in the cold winter, nor lazy like the warm bones in the deep spring.

Lema stood at the familiar gate of the city, and Liang Qiufei couldn't help but think of the rough city wall that was permanently sealed with ice slag at the northwest border gate, the heavy snow outside the plug that could drown people and livestock overnight, and the raging ice wind rushing into the mouth and nose.  With all the heat in the cavity, no matter how big a stove is built in the fort made of huge rocks, the chill will inevitably creep in through the cracks - those aristocratic families in the northwest have built comfortable and warm mansions, but the young master has both  I don't want to live in the past, and I don't want to build my own house. I only live in one place with the generals. However, the generals can change their defenses every three years, but the young master has suffered in that icy hell for five years.

Now, they are finally back.

Liang Qiufei was sighing inwardly when a female servant came running on horseback and said with a smile on his face, "Brother Fei, our daughter-in-law asks you to come over."

"It's done, I'll be right here." Liang Qiufei looked at his brother Liang Qiuqi in front of him, then rode his horse to the middle and front of the convoy, and stopped with the maid in an elegant carriage.  forward.

The car window slowly opened, revealing the face of a dignified and beautiful young woman, Liang Qiufei smiled and clasped his fists: "What is your order from Lady Luo?"

Luo Jitong sneered and said with a smile: "What are you instructed, I will treat you as my little brother, you come to be polite to me! Could it be that you are watching the capital city and you want to have a separation with me!"

Liang Qiufei quickly shouted: "How could it be! Thanks to Lady Luo for taking care of our brothers over the years, Ah Fei is grateful and will never forget it!"

Luo Jitong's expression darkened: "Unfortunately, your brother doesn't think so."

"Miss Luo, don't pay attention to my brother, he has always had such an annoying face, and he treats everyone the same." Liang Qiufei rolled his eyes and laughed, "But then again, if it wasn't for my brother's cold and ruthless face, he would never have been younger.  Since the master was fourteen years old, the little girl who came over has already smashed the door of the house!"

His words were originally to comfort Luo Jitong, but those who spoke were not interested in listening, Luo Jitong's smile froze, and he sighed: "I can't say, in the eyes of Brother Ling, I'm no different from those little girls, right?"

Liang Qiufei choked and said embarrassingly: "How can that be! Lady Luo thinks too much... thinks too much..." He didn't dare to touch Luo Jitong's eyes because he thought of another woman.

According to Liang Qiu Fei, this lady Luo who came from an aristocratic family not only greeted her young master and their trilogy, she was considerate, but also understood righteousness, kind and amiable, and was much better than 'that woman'.  Women are treated much worse.