51

Tianya Library
Chapter 51

05-16
Turn off the lights, small, medium, large, and complicated, and go to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Previous Chapter
Next Chapter: Next Chapter

On the way back, there were no surprises and no danger, and the weather was good.

In the past, Father Cheng, who was a fake public servant, led the army to open the way. Later, Mrs. Xiao's war-torn guards opened the way. It is said that this guard only listened to her orders all the time, and even Cheng Shi had to take the second place. The defense has never been breached.

But the closer they got to the capital, the more grievances Shaoshang and Lou Yao felt.

It was fine in other states and other counties. Once she entered the territory of Sili, Mrs. Xiao directly restrained her daughter according to the specifications of Princess Heqin.

Not to mention traveling in the mountains and waters, even horses are not allowed to ride too much. The brand-new gold-red limousine was pitifully hung behind the car, and the young merchants could hear its wailing. Being in the delicate and stable carriage, keeping to all the etiquette of a lady, she was almost bored. The warm and comfortable light honey-colored skin that has just been acquired in the past few months has quickly returned to a famine-like paleness after being held in the carriage all the way.

Mrs. Xiao is actually not against her daughter's horseback riding. She is both civil and military, and she is very much in favor of girls learning how to bow and horse, but once she puts her daughter on a horse, she will definitely stand shoulder to shoulder with the Lou family boy again, and speak freely. The capital is approaching, and the flow of people on official roads is getting more and more dense.

Shao Shang originally wanted to ask Father Cheng to ask for mercy, but he would have annoyed his biological father because he was too protective of his fiancé before. Now Cheng Shi agrees to let the young couple 'rules' with both hands and feet - Mrs. Lian Xiao before his own marriage I haven't touched my hand, what else does Shuzi, surnamed Lou, want to do? !

A corner of the car curtain was opened, and a delicate wooden box with brocade rope was put in. Shao Shang hurriedly untied the rope to open the box, and tore off the oilcloth underneath. Inside was a golden and soft piece of dried peach fruit.

The young man put the bamboo skewers in and tasted it, and smiled at the young Ma who was accompanying him outside the car: "Ayao, you are right, it really tastes better than those two shops in the capital city!"

Lou Yao had just been riding a long distance for more than an hour. At this time, he was sweating profusely. He could see his fiancee's smile that was sweeter than dried peaches, and he was completely exhausted. He smiled like a big ripe peach, and said, "This place is not far from the capital. If you like it, I will often ask someone to buy it for you in the future!"

Shao Shang raised his beautiful and delicate eyebrows like a bird, but he deliberately said with a thin anger: "You too, can't you ask me to buy it? You have to go for a trip in person, but you are exhausted! Let me see, eh, My temples are all sweaty! Come on, let me wipe it!"

Then, Young Master Lou obediently put his head over and asked his fiancée to reach out from the car to wipe the sweat. Looking at Young Merchant Meiyan's clear smile, he happily almost hit the roof of the car with his head.

"Oh, that's impossible. You're sweating so much on your face, you're not sure how much sweat you're sweating! Go back to your car, change your underwear and come out again!" Shaoshang looked worried.