176

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 176

He Zhaojun sat on the head of the bed with a blushing face, and Mother Fu, who was beside her, held a swaddle and praised her silently. Seven or eight female relatives of Louyao's subordinates gathered in the house.  A fairy child reincarnated into the world.  The young businessman who was sitting beside the couch couldn't listen any more. He tried to slip away several times and was dragged back by He Zhaojun - I really don't understand where the mother who had just given birth got so much energy.

Having heard enough of the hymn of the precious son, He Zhaojun very kindly invited the female relatives to the front hall for dinner, leaving the young merchant alone to speak.

"My meerkat is doing well, look at the nose and eyes..." He Zhaojun screened back from Mother Fu and the maid, and fiddled with the swaddle beside the pillow, showing love and pity mixed with bright displays.

Shaoshang was not as good as she wanted, with a look of unconcerned expression on his face: "It's okay, it's not as good as my eldest brother's nephew who is white and clean, not as strong as my elder sister's family, not as good as..."

"What nonsense are you talking about! It's only been a day since he was born, and there are only a few taels of flesh. How can he be so white and strong!" He Zhaojun instantly changed from being warm and loving to a ferocious female beast.

Shao Shang sneered, "You know it's only a day since you were born. Listening to their boasting just now, I thought that Meerkat would be proficient in the weapons of the 18th class tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, he would be the leader on the scripture platform!"

He Zhaojun embarrassed: "Can't you make me happy?"

Speaking of this, Shao Shang Wuming became angry: "How did I tell you when Shili Pavilion parted ways, treat Ayao better, don't bully him, he is an honest man, he can't even shout when he suffers! You asked me to coax you.  , why don't you coax Ayao! Yesterday in front of so many people, he humiliated him!"

"No, no!" He Zhaojun became anxious, "I listened to your words, and I have been very considerate of Ayao all these years. When I first came here, it was a mess inside and out, even if I forgot to eat it myself, I would not forget it.  Deliver meals to Ayao who is busy outside! Ayao understands my heart and cares for me everywhere, we have always been very good!"

"Then why did you do that yesterday!"

"It's not because of you! Since you wrote last month that you are coming, Ayao has been eagerly preparing your residence, collecting gifts for you, and specially invited a famous cook from the county town... I see him  It's like being busy inside and out!" He Zhaojun was full of resentment, "If you don't come, there will be no such thing!"

Shao Shang was so angry that he fell to his knees: "Oh, you think I'm in the way now! Why don't you think I'm bad when I tell you about the court's wind direction all these years? Your younger brother got into trouble in your hometown more than three years ago.  If you want to deal with him, why don't you dislike me when I intercede with him in front of Your Majesty! Now that I come to your house for a few days, you dislike me—you keep saying in your letter that your husband and wife are intimate  No more disrespect, I dare to come!"

He Zhaojun said ashamedly, "I'm very grateful to you for taking care of you all these years. It's just that I just heard that you're coming, and I'm not sure..."

Shaoshang rolled her eyes at her angrily: "Ayao and I have only been in love for a few months. You husband and wife have shared weal and woe for many years. What's your point!"