138

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 138

The Changqiu Palace is like a crystal fortress deeply embedded in the reefs on the seabed, silently watching the changes of the surrounding water flow, but it is as quiet and peaceful as ever.  Seeing that Shao Shang was tired and scarred, the queen really didn't ask anything, just called the doctor in an orderly manner and asked Zhai to arrange bathing and changing.

Re-wrapping the shoulders and back injuries, Shao Shang lay down without eating anything, his body and consciousness seemed to be immersed in deep water with a suitable temperature, and the blurry scene flashed a dizzying light in his mind.  Shao Shang felt as if he had dreamed about something very important, but it seemed that nothing had happened.

By the time she woke up again, it was already half-afternoon.

The queen still didn't ask any questions, but was concerned about her diet, forcing her to use more porridge and soup.

Shaoshang took a bite without appetite, looked at the queen, lowered his head, and took another bite.

The queen's heart was clear, and she said softly, "Don't worry, Zi Sheng has already been lifted up. Injuries are inevitable, but they're not important, they can be taken care of. It's you who lost a lot of weight in just a few days.  It's better to be plump, otherwise how to have children, you and Zisheng in the future..."

Shao Shang suddenly raised his head, with tears in his eyes, his expression was absolutely incomparable.

The Queen was startled, if she knew: "You, you and Zisheng..."

Looking at the Queen's loving face, Shao Shang felt ashamed: "Miss, he transferred the army privately, which really hurts His Royal Highness! I even defended him in front of His Majesty..."

The queen waved her hand slowly and did not let her continue: "I have tasted the taste of being manipulated since I was a child - if you are docile and tolerant, you have to be docile and tolerant, and if you marry a married man, you have to  Marrying a married man, no one ever asked me if I would like it. Their men work outside, and it is up to women to control them. Young businessman, how could I not know your pain. "

Shaoshang's eyes were wet, and he silently lowered his head to drink porridge.

"There's something you don't know yet." The Queen said, "Last night... oh, it was actually dark this morning. The third prince forcibly broke into the courtyard of the Ruyang Prince's Mansion and arrested Chunyu's mother and son for questioning.  The princess was so angry that she kept shouting that she wanted to sue the imperial court..."

The little businessman made a sound.

"...But it didn't work. Two hours later, the third prince found the iron proof that Ling Yi had collaborated with the enemy and treason 16 years ago." The queen added the second half of the sentence.

"So fast!" Shao Shang almost dropped his spoon - she thought that coercion would take at least ten days and a half months.

"Has the Third Highness used a severe punishment?" This was her first reaction.

The queen smiled: "I never used torture."

Shaoshang's admiration arose spontaneously: "Wow, I really didn't see the eloquence of the Third Highness being so good."

"The third child didn't talk nonsense with the Chunyu clan." The queen smiled slightly.

Although the third prince was impatient, he was not careless. On the contrary, he was keen and perceptive. When Shaoshang pointed him in the direction of the Chunyu clan, he took action like an arrow.