130

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 130

Strictly speaking, this is not an avalanche, but a 'snowball' phenomenon caused by the peculiar terrain of Xiaoyue Mountain.

Under normal circumstances, as the weather gets warmer, the snow in the mountains begins to melt from the highest and outer layers, gradually revealing the green color underneath.  But for some unknown reason, the top of Xiaoyue Mountain is extremely cold. When the snow layer on the mountainside and the bottom of the mountain gradually thins, the snow on the top of the mountain is still very large and solid - forming a lollipop shape.

When the snow below the top of the mountain gradually melted, the huge snowdrift at the top of the mountain could no longer support it, and Shaoshang and his party just hit the timing of the 'snowball' rolling down.

Although Ban Xiaohou is timid, his voice is very high-pitched.  With his screams, all the guards and domestic servants at the bottom of the mountain rushed up the mountainside, using poles, Cambridges, net bags and even jackets to dig out the people buried under the snow.

If the two princes, a general, two noble princes and daughters, and a well-educated doctor were not here, then these entourage guards would not be exempt from heavy responsibilities - at least hard labor, with no ceiling.

Fortunately, Xiaoyue Mountain is not large in scale, and the snow on the top of the mountain is rolling down in all directions. The snow that is allocated to this platform is less than ten feet thick. Everyone is digging hard without fear of the cold.  Snow figure.

Except for a guard servant buried below, Cheng Shao Gong was the first to be excavated, followed by the two princes, and finally the old pedant.  Not counting frostbite, only the fourth prince was smashed in the back by the rocks mixed in the snow, and the old scholar fell into a coma after being suffocated for a long time.

Cheng Shaogong suddenly shouted: "Young businessman! Shao businessman! Where's my little sister, Lord Ling, Lord Ling...!"

Liang Qiuqi said solemnly, "My lord is not here."

Only then did everyone realize that the snow on the platform was about to be hollowed out, but Ling Cheng and the others were not seen. The third prince, whose face was cold and fearless, was also a little unsteady.

At this time, a servant said timidly, "Just now when the heavy snow fell, I saw Master Ling go to pull Lady Cheng, and then both of them were thrown off the cliff..."

Sure enough, there is no worst luck, only more bad luck.

Everyone else stood at the middle and rear of the mountainside platform, closer to the cliff. Only Shaoshang stood on the edge of the cliff and looked at the scenery. When the snow fell, she was pushed out of the cliff by a heavy blow in the face, and Ling Budo flew over to pull her.  She was also thrown out together.

Everyone rushed to the edge of the cliff to see, and sure enough, they saw Ling Budo's thick-haired cloak hanging on a protruding rock at the bottom of the cliff, but the two of them disappeared.  Cheng Shaogong was about to cry in a hurry, but Ban Xiaohou was so scared that he was already crying.

Liang Qiuqi was sweating nervously on his forehead—I don't know how deep the cliff is. If there is a buffer, it would be better.  He didn't dare to delay any longer, and with a high-pitched whistle, the guards behind him immediately hung ropes on the wall, planning to go to the bottom of the cliff to search.

……

When the heavy snow covered the roof, Ling Budo watched as a huge lump of solidified snow hit Shao Shang. He flew over and hugged her soft body, but he couldn't help being pushed out of the cliff by the huge mass of snow.