157

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 157

There seemed to be a layer of silent mist in the carriage, isolating the perception of ears and eyes - Yuan Cheng and the two looked blank, only the fifth prince covered the lower half of his face with a colorful feather fan, revealing two excited and expecting eyes.

"Huo Buxu, you're deceiving people too much!" Yuan Shen finally came to his senses, and immediately burst into anger—this is unprecedented in his twenty-seven years of life.

Shao Shang glared at Huo Budo as if looking at a monster: "Don't be crazy!"

Huo Budo was not surprised or angry, and his tone was natural: "This statement is purely from the bottom of my heart, Shao Shang, think about it again."

"This king thought she had thought about it, and then chose Yuan Shen." The fifth prince smiled and shook his feather fan.

Shaoshang straightened his neck and roared back: "What do you think, I never have to think about it, and I have nothing to think about! What kind of person do you think of me, I will immediately retire and marry you if you shout, then why did I do other things in the first place?  Looking for a son-in-law, go directly to the northwest to find you!"

Huo Budoubt said, "You are angry with me, why would you go to me?"

"It's good if you know!" Shaoshang shouted loudly.

The fifth prince said softly, "Of course he knows, but he still wants to grab the marriage."

"You, you, you are too ignorant of me, Jiaodong Yuan Shi! You dare to say such nonsense in front of my face, you are just... utterly insane!" Yuan Shen  His whole body trembled.

"Yuan Langguan." Huo Buzhu said in a sincere tone, "I know you must be very angry at this time, but please rest your anger for a while and listen to me. You are not a good match for Shao Shang..."

Yuan Shen felt that the noble children of Mandu City would not have such a fortuitous encounter, and he had gained a lot of knowledge today.  He sneered again and again: "I am not a good match with Shaoshang, but you are a good match with Shaoshang? It's really a big joke! Why didn't you say to the tyrant Sun of Shu, 'You are not unworthy of being an emperor', look  See if he surrenders immediately!"

"Actually, I said this in the letter of appointment last year, but Gongsun didn't listen." Huo Budo said.

Shaoshang & Yuan Shen: ...

"Then the war started." Huo Budo added.

The fifth prince hid behind the feather fan and tried his best to hold back his laughter.

"So what?" Yuan Shen held back his anger, "Could it be that Huohou wants to fight me too!"

Huo Budo suddenly laughed: "How could I be like this? Now I hope it's too late for you to have a long life. Otherwise, how would I and Shaoshang achieve a marriage?"

The fifth prince interjected: "Yuan Shizhong is proficient in the six arts. I have seen him participate in the training of horseback and archery in the martial arts field. It is very impressive. You may not really fight..." He was so excited that he felt that he really did not squeeze into the carriage in vain today.

"Your Highness, shut up!" Shao Shang glared, "You are afraid that the world will not be chaotic, be careful to go to the feudal land if you are interested in watching a play!" Her palms were itchy, and she felt that in the past five years, this kind of thing has been played less frequently.

The fifth prince was taken aback: "Why do you have no legs?"

"Because I will tell Your Majesty that it was you who provoked them to fight, and see if His Majesty will break your legs!"