123

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 123

It was too early to leave the Ling residence, and it was freezing cold outside, so don't wander around. Shaoshang suggested that the two of them go to Xinghua Courtyard for a meal.

"Ali's craftsmanship is very good. Originally, my mother Fu was not convinced. Last time I brought Ai's dried meat home, and mother Fu didn't say anything anymore! There was a time when my mother casually said that she used to manage the housework,  Later, after your parents divorced, she started to learn how to cook in order to take care of Hof's talents, this is really a talent!"

Ling Budo paused and said in a low voice, "After my father and mother broke off the marriage, many things changed."

Shaoshang was silent.  The biggest change is probably Ling Budo's life.

"It's been very cold this winter, and I don't know when the cold will pass. Whether it's your mother or your grandmother, I've been ill these days. I've been feeling chills and anorexia all day long.  Cough, oops, I'm so worried! Here, there is only our family's daughter, Xiao, who is full of energy. She beat up the three brothers just two days ago, saying that he excused Uncle Wan to help him.  Willing to study. Hmph, Uncle Wan has the eldest and second brothers by his side, what is the matter with the third brother? It’s his luck! His mother didn’t burn his tortoise shell!”

Ling Budo laughed: "Is the injury of Wan Taishou not yet healed? I thought he would go back to Xu County immediately."

"It's almost good morning, he wants to wait for his grandfather to come back to meet him." Shaoshang said, "Actually, Uncle Wan was the one who took advantage of illness to avoid troubles. My grandmother was very angry with him, but she couldn't kill tens of thousands of families.  If you go and beat him, you can only beat the third brother."

Ling Budo loves to listen to Shaoshang talk about family affairs the most, which always makes people feel warm and soft.  He said softly: "When Taishou Wan returns to Xu County, please invite some brothers and Mrs. Wan to paint the hot springs in the high mountain courtyard. It was thrilling a while ago, and everyone was shocked and tired. Now you can play and play."

Shaoshang nodded: "Others are okay, I don't know if Aunt Qiqi can come out. Aunt Wan also returned to the capital a few days ago. Isn't she a good friend of Madam Yin? Seeing that Aunt Qi'e is now learning kindness.  She is virtuous and well-organized. She scolded Sister Eqi that night and cried bitterly while holding the pillow. She said that in the future, the two sisters will inevitably be compared, and Sister Eqi is so hot and hot that she has no ladylike appearance.  I'm going to be compared to Mount Yanzhi! ... Now, Aunt Qiqi is being held by Aunt Yin to learn how to be a bride."

Ling Budo smiled slowly and said: "You are also hot and hot, you are also not a lady, and the Yuchang County Master is also a virtuous person who is famous in the capital. By then, you will not only be compared to Yanzhi Mountain, but you may have to go to Da Yuezhi.  "

Shaoshang was furious: "The princess is so nice, why don't you marry her?!"

Ling Budo smiled and said, "Because I don't like virtuous women. I just like women who think wildly, act nonsense, and eat Haisai..."

Shao Shang smiled and rushed over to beat him: "Who's eating nonsense?! I think you're just talking nonsense, messing around, making up nonsense... Now tell me what other words are there, I can't think of it.  !"

The two were wrestling and fighting in the car, so it was cold and the carriage was tightly sealed. The Liang and Qiu brothers, who were riding on horses outside, didn't know what was going on inside. They only noticed that the body was vibrating and the wheels were shaking.  .