90

Nunu Bookstore

     front page
     Chinese works
     foreign literature
     through romance
     Network literature
     fantasy fantasy
     Modern City
     campus youth
     horror
     martial arts novel
     Science fiction
     Chinese writer
     foreign writer
     campus writer
     Internet, time travel romance writer
     martial arts writer
     web writer
     detective reasoning
     science fiction writer
     horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in the river, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 90
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

     This is a war of disparity in strength, no smoke of gunpowder, but every step of the way.

     After arguing with Ling Budo, Shao Shang was full of confusion. He was thinking about how to get rid of those stalking people, and then he felt soothed. Thinking that Ling Budo was also kind, he shouldn't be so strong right now, he should be soft.

     Unexpectedly, before the end of get off work, the Huangmenling beside the emperor will come to pass the word of mouth, so that Shao Shang will live in Changqiu Palace for a long time from now on, and he will not have to go home. The Queen's Thousand Autumn Banquet.

     All in all, accompany the dignified and virtuous queen day and night, which can make the young merchants immerse themselves in the eyes and ears, and those who are close to Zhu are red-obviously the emperor did not consider that there are those who are close to Mo who are black.

     Shaoshang was soft at that time, like being struck by a thunderbolt from the blue, and like being thrown a bucket of expired kimchi water on his head, he was stiff and dazed for a while before he regained his senses.  Quarrel with the front foot and detention on the back foot, is there anything unclear about the matter?  !

     She scolded 10,000 times in her stomach, Ling Busu, this 18th-generation ancestor who didn't accumulate virtue. I didn't lose your family property. I didn't ruin your future. Third, I didn't make your head green into the Hulun Buir prairie.  The postmodern behaviorist style of blocking the road and robbery is also considered to be your unique taste. In short, the old lady has a deep hatred with you and will never die!

     "Your majesty, the concubine has received His Majesty's will, and understands His Majesty's good intentions, but..." Shao Shang struggled to the death, "Can you tell me to go home today and pack up my belongings? I'll be in tomorrow morning.  Gong is, there will be no delay at all." She is going to go home and ask Father Cheng and Director Xiao modestly how to fix the bastard surnamed Ling!

     Unexpectedly, the Huangmenling smiled all over his face, "Miss Cheng, don't worry, Master Ling has prepared it for you. After a while, the people around him will send you what you need. You can rest assured that Master Ling will do things for you.  , he has served His Majesty since the age of fourteen, and everything is done in a proper manner."

     Shao Shang was dizzy, and suddenly felt like he was going crazy.

     Sure enough, before dinner time came, Liang Qiufei led a group of eunuchs and maids who were heavily burdened, and Yuguan moved a set of living items to the room that the queen had pointed out to the young merchant, while the young merchant could only watch as he was busy.  Busy people put their things indoors.

     A complete set of lacquered wood cabinets with a height of one person are placed one by one against the wall; eight tall brass palace lanterns are located in the four corners - four in the shape of flying swallows, two in the shape of a maid, two in the shape of a branch, and the first six are all in the shape of a flying swallow.  Can hide smoke inside;