105

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 105

Although the Crown Princess was looking forward to the unfortunate fate of her rival day and night, she did not expect this accident.  As for Shaoshang, it doesn't matter much. She has seen Qu Lingjun once in total, and if she can have any friendship, she is hesitating whether to report a letter to the second prince and concubine.

The Crown Princess's face flushed with excitement, as if the widow had encountered the second spring, and she completely forgot the disgraced face that had just been scolded by the young merchants.

Leaving the East Palace, Shao Shang saw that it was getting late, so he went to Changqiu Palace to respond and then strolled home.  Before leaving, the queen joked with her: "It seems that the crown princess didn't eat you, um, your hands and feet are all there." Shaoshang said proudly: "Just the crown prince's mouth, it's better to eat softer.  Okay, I'm too gnawed."

On the way home, Ling Budo talked and laughed with her, but he never mentioned the Liang family's murder. I don't know if he didn't hear about it, or he didn't take it seriously like Shao Shang.

But he didn't take it seriously, and some people took it seriously.

Early the next morning, Ling Budo saw that it was fine, dry and cold, so he persuaded Shaoshang to take a day off from the Empress. The two wanted to go out to play, but Shaoshang yawned and refused, saying that it was due to winter sleepiness and wanted to stay there.  In the warm Changqiu Palace, huddled and dozed off.

Ling Budo looked at the girl who was as lazy as a kitten, pursed his lips and stared, and was about to persuade again, but just stepped into the inner hall, but saw that the second prince and the crown princess could not wait to inform the queen of Liang Shang's death.

The prince sat silently by the side, lost in spirit.

The second prince is like a child whose parents are not around occasionally. When a major event occurs, he is so excited that he does not know what to do—

"...Empress mother, listen to me, yesterday the Liang family had a falling out, and I found out! When Liang Shang's body was discovered at first, Liang Wuji wanted to cover it up, but it was a family ugliness. But that old woman is a shrew.  Ah, can she be obedient? She secretly asked her entourage to tell her relatives and friends in the capital all over the place, and then she cried and cried and asked her relatives and friends to call the shots! This alarmed the government. Jing Zhaoyin pretended to be deaf and mute and refused.  When he came forward, Ji Laoer of Tingwei's mansion would never give up, so he sent someone to arrest Qu Lingjun. Who knew that Liang Wuji led the mansion soldiers to stop him at the door of his house, and said that if Yang Hou Jizun insisted on arresting someone, Liang's family would only be splattered with blood.  Tingwei's mansion! The two were arguing endlessly, one said it was a family matter, and the other wanted to uphold the law of the country. Yesterday, the two rushed the lawsuit to the father and emperor before Nangong gave the keys!"

In such a long paragraph, the second prince said that it was smooth and smooth, and he didn't even squeak. Shao Shang couldn't help but admire: "Second Highness has written very clearly. It is organized and articulate. Second Highness is very talented.  "

Ling Budo glanced at the energetic girl, she was not sleepy at all.

The second emperor was like an old man who was full of old wine. He croaked proudly and couldn't hide his pride. He was about to go on, when Ling Budo said leisurely: "The second highness is naturally clear, because yesterday Liang Zhoumu and Ji  When the lord quarreled in front of His Majesty, the Second Highness was there."