82

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 82
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Shao Shang covered the back of his hand and glared at Ling Budo. But at this time, no one in the palace paid attention to the two of them, and everyone's attention was drawn by the palace concubine who slowly stepped inside.

"I'll care about you in the future!" Shaoshang was anxious to watch the play, so he had to whisper the next sentence.

Ling Budo turned his head and refused to look at her again.

Concubine Yue approached and bowed slowly to the Empress. All the royal children also stood up and bowed to her. Only the Crown Prince could bow slightly. When Concubine Yue raised her head, she saw her appearance, but it was a beautiful and fluttering face with shallow pear eddies on her cheeks. Although she was approaching her age, she was not confused, but she looked like she was in her thirties.

Shaoshang murmured, "This Empress Yue is also very beautiful, not worse than the Queen." This is not very good.

Ling Budo thought for himself, as if he didn't hear it.

"...Why are you here today." The old princess Ruyang seemed a little uncomfortable, and her tone was no longer arrogant, "Didn't you always come to the family banquet?"

Concubine Yue helped the palace maid to get up slowly, walked up to the chief position, and said as she walked: "It's because I miss my aunt. I miss my aunt and I can't sleep. When I heard my aunt came, I didn't even change my clothes. They're all in a hurry."

Every word in this sentence is very affectionate, but the tone of voice is flatter than the floor, and Concubine Yue's face shows no sign of intimacy, instead, her expression is indifferent - Shao Shang felt a little bit of meaning.

At the same time, she also noticed that the people around her seemed to have fallen into aphasia and facial paralysis collectively. One by one, they bowed their heads silently, restrained their faces and remained quiet, and clearly expressed their desire to keep a low profile and not pay attention from their expressions to body language.

What's more interesting is the empress' expression. The former had a complicated expression, as if he was happy but not afraid of trouble, while the latter smiled helplessly, and stepped back slightly indiscernibly-from a psychological point of view, this is a gesture of hope to stay out of the way.

Concubine Yue stepped up the stairs and walked to Concubine Ruyang, staring down, "Auntie, should you give in?" It seemed like the scene where the old concubine forced Xu Meiren back.

The Fifth Prince's eyes lit up.

Concubine Ruyang angrily said, "I am your elder!" Although Concubine Yue was the second noblewoman in the country, her food and food rank was higher than her own, but she still couldn't save her face.

"If you want to talk about elders, you are more of His Majesty's elders, why don't you ask His Majesty to let him go and sit on top of His Majesty?" Concubine Yue's lips were light, and she spoke quickly and lightly.