74

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in the river, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 74
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

After enough mouth addiction, Shao Shang Qiang pretended to be calm, washed and changed clothes, and then decided to sleep while suppressing the violently throbbing eyelids.

But after all, she is not an old-fashioned ingenuity with a heart, she just spit out the suffocation in her heart for a long time with her courage and fearlessness, and then she quietly climbed up. Being touched by the slightly painful bruises on her arms under the thin blanket, she was full of irritability, tangled in a bit of fear.

Ling Budo looked at Qing Jun, fair-skinned, but he was extremely physically fit since he was a child. Sometimes he sees Shaoshang struggling to handle large pieces of wood, and he can help her break the piles with his hands. Therefore, he has always been very careful when dealing with Shao Shang, but when Ling Buxuan hugged her, he was obviously out of control, almost squeezing the air out of her chest, not to mention the bruises left on her arms. .

So Shao Shang had a nightmare all night, like a replay of an old movie, repeatedly dreaming that Ling Budo held up the golden crow and red phoenix-like magic weapon and split the bandit in half; I dreamed that the corners of his beautiful pale red mouth were slightly curved, and he took the sake from her with a smile - and then broke her wrist.

The next day, Ling Budo didn't come.

As a responsible messenger, Shao Shang went to her parents' house that night to 'confess her crime'. After respectfully raising her arms and kowtow, she said everything she said to Ling Wudo last night. come out.

In fact, Cheng Shi and his wife heard the old manager Cheng Shun report the abnormality between their daughter and Ling Budo last night, but the couple did not take it to heart, thinking that it was just a game between young lovers. Anyway, it ended in embracing. It's not a big deal either.

At this time, when they heard the reason, they knew what was important. The couple looked at each other with unease in their eyes.

"...My daughter made an assertion and proposed to Lord Ling to retire from her family, and asked her parents to punish her." Shao Shang fell on the ground, his voice did not fluctuate.

Mrs. Xiao's anger that had not erupted in a long time surged again, and she scolded: "You are so brave, do you know how powerful it is, is this marriage a contract between the neighbors in the country, if you want to quit, you can quit? You are so ignorant of the heights of evil, do you know how much trouble it will bring to the family?!"

Shaoshang stiffened his back stubbornly: "Don't worry, mom, I won't be involved in the family. I have agreed with Master Ling, our Cheng family can't talk about this matter, we can only ask him to solve it on his own."

"Be smart!" Mrs. Xiao was furious and slapped the case hard, "You don't even think about it, after you quit this marriage, what kind of good husband can you find! You have made many enemies for this, and if you lose With Ling Budo's protection, if you think about how many people will come to look for your bad luck in the future, won't you leave a way out for yourself! You disobedient and unfilial obstacle, I was right at first, you will eventually give The family is in trouble."