97

Nunu Bookstore

     front page
     Chinese works
     foreign literature
     through romance
     Network literature
     fantasy fantasy
     Modern City
     campus youth
     horror
     martial arts novel
     Science fiction
     Chinese writer
     foreign writer
     campus writer
     Internet, time travel romance writer
     martial arts writer
     web writer
     detective reasoning
     science fiction writer
     horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, but fortunately even, Volume 3: Shejiang River Harvesting Hibiscus, Lanze Multi-Fragrant Grass Chapter 97
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

     The two walked forward in disgust with each other, and they didn't talk much along the way.  With great difficulty, he returned to the Changqiu Palace. Zhai was startled when he saw the fifth prince who was soaked all over his body. He hurriedly collected hot water and dry clothes. Shaoshang wore the fifth prince's white eyes, and made up a paragraph on the scene of "The Fifth Prince".  The story of the little lady who fell into the water and acted bravely.  Zhai Yu was convinced.

     When the bell rang for the third time, the eunuch who had sent to Xu Meiren to get the clothes had not returned, so Zhai Yu had to change Ling Buxuan's youth clothes to the fifth prince.  The fifth prince almost shed tears: "I have prepared a very beautiful dress for today's birthday banquet, but I didn't expect it to be used." If you don't wear eye-catching clothes, the father will not pay attention to him~~~

     Shao Shang stroked his beautiful new clothes and showed a kindergarten teacher-like smile: "Thinking about the good, maybe Your Majesty will think that His Highness is very thrifty."

     "Looking at the worst, the royal father might think that I neglected my mother's birthday!" If that was the case, he would definitely sell Cheng Shaoshang!

     At three quarters of the hour, the young merchant and the fifth prince were surrounded by a group of maids and eunuchs to the Xuanming Hall. Along the way, the colorful lanterns in the garden were shining like neon lights, and the figures were mottled like flowers.

     Approaching the brightly lit hall in front, I saw a tall and tall figure standing on the tall rank. Even if the rank was walking up and down, he was still eye-catching and unconcealed, just like the gods in ancient myths who guide the lost at sea.  The splendid lighthouse built by ships stands motionless on the dark coast where the stormy waves beat.

     Ling Budo took a slight step forward, he had already seen Shao Shang and the Fifth Prince.

     Shao Shang and the fifth prince invariably slowed down their pace, like a small beast seeing a common natural enemy.  Shaoshang whispered: "Don't worry, I only said that I saved you after you accidentally fell into the water, and I didn't mention it at all."

     The fifth prince sighed: "For the sake of my friend's half-time, let me tell you something - it's better to tell the truth."

     Shao Shang was still puzzled, the fifth prince had already moved lightly and quickly away from her side and ran towards the prince and his wife who were standing far away at the door of the palace.  She had to walk forward alone, and when she was two steps away from ascending the stairs, Ling Budo stretched out her slender and broad palm towards her, Shao Shang hesitated for a moment, and then put his little hand on it.

     Ling Budo led her to look left and right. Under the neon lights, the girl's white and tender face was reflected in various colors, and even the light crimson skirt and robe on her body could not see the embroidery.  She looked at Ling Budo, lowered her head, pinched her cuffs, as if she didn't know what to say. In this way, she was more like a little girl who was at a loss with paint all over her body.