87

Nunu Bookstore

     front page
     Chinese works
     foreign literature
     through romance
     Network literature
     fantasy fantasy
     Modern City
     campus youth
     horror
     martial arts novel
     Science fiction
     Chinese writer
     foreign writer
     campus writer
     Internet, time travel romance writer
     martial arts writer
     web writer
     detective reasoning
     science fiction writer
     horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, but they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 87
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

     Seeing that his fiancée was in a low mood, Ling Budo sent her home and returned to the mansion. Before he left, seeing the girl's listlessness, he softly ordered her to rest for another day, and he would go to the palace to take leave for her.  .  Unexpectedly, as soon as he left, Shaoshang immediately ran away from the rabbit like a rabbit and ran to Jiuyutang.  It turned out that she just had no emotions towards the victim's mother and son, and her gossip towards her own parents was unprecedentedly high.

     "Ling, ah no, people from Hof... What, crazy...?" Father Cheng has been taking care of his sunburn at home for the past two days, and the whites of his eyes became even whiter after hearing this retelling, "I don't think there are many people in this matter.  Do you know?"

     Mrs. Xiao nodded: "Well, at least I haven't heard of it. Also, it's not a glorious thing. Zicheng is such a proud and arrogant person, but he has a crazy mother. Is it nice to say it... But,  I understand now?"

     "What does grandma understand?" Shaoshang asked.  Director Xiao often has some extraordinary insights, which she has always admired.

     "The Huo family is loyal and fierce, but His Majesty did not support the Hof people's divorce to the end."

     The father and daughter of the African chiefs posed a posture of listening attentively, and Mrs. Xiao continued: "I felt strange when I heard about the past of the Huo Ling family. No matter how good the old princess Ruyang has, what is the difference between monarchs and ministers, how can she be?  Even if your Majesty's thunder is furious, you may not be able to resist it - but Your Majesty still let Hof and Linghou divorce."

     "Now I understand. Your Majesty is a man of temperament, and may not like the behavior of Linghou and Chunyu's, but also thinks that the melon is not sweet, that is, Linghou is forced by Junwei to abandon Chunyu and welcome the Hof people back, what's the point of that?  One more thing, if the Hof people are still Mrs. Linghou, then the benefits of the pension to the Huo clan will inevitably have to be absorbed by the surnamed Ling. So His Majesty thought, simply let the Hof people break off the marriage, and then marry a loyal and honorable person.  An outstanding son-in-law—such as Cui Hou. Not only will the Hof people be reliable in the future, but Zisheng will also have a stepfather who truly cares, who knows..."

     "Who knows, the Hof people went crazy not long after they got divorced?" Shao Shang murmured.  Oops, the emperor is wrong now.

     Mrs. Xiao sighed: "Exactly. Who knew that the people of Hof had such deep affection for Ling Hou that they were crazy. Alas, I can't blame Your Majesty. It's not a big deal to end marriage, just get married again.  It was going to be crazy."

     Father Cheng's mouth moved, and he wanted to express his opinion that "breakup is not a trivial matter", but he finally held back and could only sigh "poorly" about the desolate situation of the loyal minister's sister.