169

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 169

Along a stone road behind the waterside pavilion, Shao Shang and the others slowly came to the back mountain, and sat on the stone pier by the pool for a while, she suddenly said, "Mother Fu, do you remember when I was in a country hut that year?  Are you seriously ill? If it wasn't for you to take good care of me, I'm afraid at this time, the grass on my tomb would have already disappeared."

Ah Li was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "The daughter-in-law is blessed with a great fate, and she will turn her luck into a fortune. How dare I take credit."

Shaoshang looked at the weeping willows by the pond: "...Mother Fu is still the same, she doesn't say a word, and doesn't want any more benefits. You may not know, at that time, I didn't know what my parents and brothers looked like, what temperament  "Mother Fu is the only person in this world that I can trust."

Ah Li was heartbroken and said softly: "The past is over, now how much the lady and the young masters love you."

"Yeah." Shaoshang said to himself, "These years, it's like a dream. For a month, I always slept endlessly, just wondering if one day I would wake up and find that it was really a dream.  What about a dream? Alas, who knows when he wakes up, he's still in the same place."

Ah Li didn't understand, she just persuaded: "Young lady is very tired, and if you sleep for too long, you will be a little confused."

Shaoshang laughed at himself and turned his head: "Mother Fu, I'm afraid I can't be Mother You in my entire life."

"Ah?!" Ah Li originally saw that the girl had become more open-minded these days, and thought that the situation had eased, so she could not avoid hearing this.

Shaoshang added: "...I don't intend to have trouble with her. It's just that some wrongdoings will never be corrected. Mother Fu, don't blame me."

Ah Li sighed, "Young lady has suffered so many crimes, how can I blame you."

"In the past, my mother always said that I was hostile, and I didn't accept it, but now that I think about it, it's right." Shaoshang laughed.

Alime hesitated: "Miss, madam regrets it long ago, now she treats you..."

"Mother Fu doesn't need to say it, I understand what my mother thinks. I won't worry about these anymore. From now on, I won't always remember who hates me and who is sorry for me, and I will go out on the spot when I feel angry.  Hold on."

Ah Li said with relief, "It would be great for the young lady to think so."

Shaoshang murmured to himself: "On the contrary, I have to remember who likes me and who treats me well... As long as I think of these people, I will have the confidence to live. People, you should think more about good things, Mother Fu.  , am I right?" The clear pool water sparkled and swayed faintly on her face, as if it had penetrated into her heart.

……

As soon as the major policies of the imperial court came out, orders were issued one after another, which should be quelled and repressed, and should be appeased and appeased.

The prince asked for an order to fight, and the emperor readily agreed, and then ordered the establishment of the premier camp in Chenliu County, Yanzhou, to supervise the expedition and pensions, and to monitor the implementation of the decrees in various places.  Many people have a clear mind, this is the emperor's credit for the prince, so everyone smiled and applauded very cooperatively, and they also expressed their willingness to have money to contribute money and others to do so.