132

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 132

That day, Shaoshang and Yuan Shen rarely quarreled, and politely said goodbye to each other. Later, Shao Shang thought about it, that day was a good start, because she and Yuan Shen never had a "grand occasion" to quarrel after meeting.

The palace and the court were restored to peace and tranquility again. The emperor scolded the middle-ranking officials who ran on the prince that day, and denounced them; and in addition to the next month's Shangsi Festival ceremony, the emperor also let the prince come to the court.

However, according to the prince's words, he would rather read and write in the East Palace, drink a bottle of mellow wine, paint a quiet peach blossom, fish by the lake, and enjoy the scenery in the mountains, rather than listening to courtiers who are either obscure or intense As if to prove the reliability of this statement, the crown prince turned his head and handed over all the seals of the East Palace to Ling Wuxuan.

The queen said that the crown prince became more and more like her father, the long-dead Taigong Xuan.

Shao Shang finally met the long-famous Yan Shenxian. He was twenty or thirty years older than the emperor. At this time, his hair and beard were all white, but his face was still rosy and spirited, and his speech and demeanor were all smiling and amiable. People at that time generally had a short lifespan, so they naturally had a feeling of admiration for Lao Yan, an old birthday star who was immortal at first glance.

It is said that the old man was successful in farming, so he sold food for tuition and went to Lao Yan, whom he met when he was studying in the capital city of the previous dynasty. He and the emperor were called classmates and old friends, and they really had a friendship of half a teacher.

It was a rare encounter. Uncle Huang still touched Yan Shenxian's fat belly and begged him to become an official in the court. When Yan Shenxian heard this, he was going to wash his ears. , People drink the river water and eat wild fruits, how can you be too little wine, meat and bamboo?" Yan Shenxian said jokingly, "In fact, the old man is complimenting His Majesty for having the knowledge of Emperor Yao."

The pleas were fruitless, so the uncle Huang had to ask Lao Yan to stay for a few more days and have a full-night talk, and then Lao Yan pressed his thigh on the belly of the uncle Huang while he was sleeping. Taishi angrily reported that it was the guest star who had violated the throne, and the uncle Huang had to rub his belly to intercede to Lao Yan, and Shenxian Yan took the opportunity to leave again.

The emperor took the old man's arm and sighed: "Have you seen Zi Sheng, brother Huo Chong's only blood, you can stay until he gets married next month before leaving. Do you remember, that year when you and I met a mountain bandit, Ruo Fei Zi Uncle Sheng rescued him in time, what kind of immortal can you be, you have already been a ghost!"

Yan Shenxian sighed: "I have already said that the road cannot be walked, the mountain pass is low pressure, and the peaks are like smog, which is a fierce sign in Feng Shui, but His Majesty said that the road must be taken... ah ah ah, it's okay, just wait until the next month."

Ling Budo had prepared everything needed for the wedding n years ago. All kinds of gold, jade, bead and emeralds, fragrant wood sacrificial utensils, brocade and embroidery were all available. Since his adopted son got engaged more than half a year ago, he immediately ordered knitting in the palace. Fang rushed to work on a wedding gown, and also asked Da Honglu to hold a wedding ceremony according to the rules of the prince.

It is not that there are no ministers in the court who have criticisms about this, but if anyone has any objection, the old uncle will wear small shoes for others. It's not to criticize people's life style, or to criticize people's problems with men and women. Otherwise, it's extravagant to say that people are picky eaters, and then everyone is quiet - it's not a big deal anyway, just keep your eyes open and close your eyes.

星汉灿烂, 幸甚至哉 {love like the galaxy } VOL 2&3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara