153

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 153

Less than twelve hours after Shao Shang met Huo Budo, rumors spread over the entire capital spontaneously and consciously. There were only three women present that day. Shy and reserved, with little communication, although Luo Jitong can't guarantee his intentions, he can guarantee his IQ.

The conclusion is that the guards and soldiers of the West Gate on the 50th and 6th who were present that day all had long tongues and big mouths!

Men speak faster than women, which is not uncommon in the Cheng family. Shao Shang didn't intend to hide it, but even before she changed her clothes, her elder brother had already shouted at his parents about what he had just been doing. Was it too exaggerated.

Huo Budo is back, the news is no less powerful than the rebel army coming under the city. Cheng Xiao and his wife squatted in the Jiuyu Hall for a long time, but in the end there was nothing they could do. Mrs. Xiao said to solve the 50% first, and Cheng Shi said that he was not in a hurry to take it slow, 'I will lock the bastard for a few days to sharpen my spirit. He tried his best to persuade the fifth to become'-almost being beaten by Mrs. Xiao.

In fact, more than one person has this idea. When the news first spread, General Han also privately said to Cheng Shi, "I knew Huo Budo would come back so soon, the engagement banquet at your house last month can be held slowly", and Cheng Shi was angry at his old friend' Even if the husband-in-law really changes people again, he will not hold the engagement banquet again because it has been done before, you can rest assured'!

More tragic than the Cheng family is the Luo family. The news that the prince intends to match Luo Jitong and Huo Budo has only spread in less than a day, and the news that the prospective husband-in-law and his ex-fiancée in the bowl may rekindle the old love again flooded the courtroom. Up and down, for several days, the faces of Colonel Changshui and other Luo clan disciples were black.

Cheng Shi was embarrassed, but he didn't dare to pat his chest to ensure that his daughter would never have anything to do with Huo Wuxuan, so after going around the Cai family, he had to go around the Luo family again.

The Yuan family didn't get much better, there were smiles everywhere, but fortunately, Yuan Zhou Mu was able to respond to all those jokes, benevolent or malicious, on behalf of his son, which made Yuan Shen feel better.

Although Shaoshang felt that it was not her fault, she was still very sorry to Father Cheng and Yuan Shanjian, so when the Yongan Palace asked her to go back and help with the banquet, she immediately responded - she decided to seriously declare her attitude in public.

After three busy days, Yong'an Palace ushered in the busiest day since its opening. In addition to the two princes and two princesses, there were also a group of noble family members who came in under various names, such as the Prince Consort of Ruyang and his two brides. , Mrs. Yuhou and her girlfriends, Mrs. Xuanhou and her sisters who often came to see the Empress Dowager...

The fourth princess came with Mrs. Jungu Xuanhou, and the fifth princess came with Luo Jitong. When she saw the young businessman who was busy in and out, she smiled coldly: "Yo, look at you, you are busy, inside and out. Listen to you, you should almost treat the palace as your own home."

Shaoshang immediately replied: "His Royal Highness wants to be the master of Yong'an Palace, anyway, I'm going to get married soon. Then Her Royal Highness will come to the palace to accompany the empress." - As long as you are willing to be colorful outside.

The face of the fifth princess changed, and she flung her sleeves away. Luo Jitong apologetically smiled at Chao Shaoshang: "Your Highness has such a temper, don't mind."

星汉灿烂, 幸甚至哉 {love like the galaxy } VOL 2&3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara