88

The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is complicated, not to mention a step-mother like Chunyu, Shao Shang was still worried about how to get along in the future, but after meeting Huo Junhua yesterday, she completely changed her mind.  Not only did she not want to serve the Chunyu clan, but she also wanted to get rid of it completely—

Step 1: First anger the Chunyu clan, the more vulgar the better, and then the Chunyu clan will complain to Linghou and even spread the word.

Step 2: In view of the pitiful appearance of Bai Lian, the executor, weeping everywhere that Chunyu was embarrassed by his own lies and rumors.

Step 3: If necessary, you can make up some jokes about the stepmother's ulterior motives for the eldest son, so that the masses can use their imaginations.

Result 1: The lower limit is that although Ling Budo knows it well, he will happily support the executor, and the upper limit is that the emperor is furious, and old and new grudges erupt together.

Result 2: Taking advantage of the situation will end the upcoming "getting along with mother-in-law and daughter-in-law", and everyone will not make water from the well in the future.

* * * *

General planning: Cheng Shaoshang.

Main executive: Cheng Shaoshang.

Auxiliary executives: Director Xiao, Ling Budo.

Backing support: Ling Budo & Emperor & Empress...

The people who eat melons and some fat fans: Father Cheng and the group of relatives and friends can arrange the scenes according to their own skill level.

   above.

However, calculation is not calculation, and it is impossible to fit in a formula everywhere. Before Shao Shang could figure out how to deal with this situation, he first met the emperor who had just finished his breakfast in the Changqiu Palace.

At this time, the queen was arranging the emperor's robes and jade belts. The emperor saw the honest little girl with her head lowered like a quail, and immediately frowned and said, "Why haven't I seen you for several days, didn't the queen say to take a day off every ten days?  It's been a few days of rest. Well, I remember that your rest day is three days ago."

Shaoshang secretly sighed.  The emperor didn't know how to do it. He was addicted to training her. Of course, he would train every day on the way, but he would also train every other day if he didn't make a detour. Does she seem so unreliable?

"Report to Your Majesty, what Your Majesty said is very true, the concubine was resting at home the day before yesterday."

"Then what happened later." The emperor tried his best not to bend the corner of his mouth when he heard the words 'the day before yesterday'.

Shaoshang said: "The day before yesterday, didn't the concubine's house hold an engagement banquet for Lord Ling? My father invited many relatives and friends." You stinky old man, you forgot that you gave so much wine the other day!

"Why isn't the engagement banquet on the same day as Xiu Muri?" The emperor raised his tone and deliberately stern eyes, which attracted the empress to force his waist.

"Because, because... the engagement banquet needs to be prepared..." Of course, it is to take an extra day off. Everyone is a Taoist person. Do you need to be so serious, Uncle Emperor?

"Then you organized the engagement banquet?" The emperor continued to be embarrassed.

"No, no, what...the concubine helped me a little bit, the most important thing is to see more, learn more, and gain more knowledge..."