56

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 2: Qingqing Mausoleum Shangbai, Leilei in the middle of the stream Chapter 56
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Shao Shang only hesitated for nine and three-quarters of a second, and then changed his clothes, holding the lotus room's hand with a smile and exiting the side hall. Compared with the pale maid, Shao Shang did not even shake his fingertips.

Xiao *blocked keywords* said that there are not many people who can really help each other, just one is enough. This sentence is very reasonable. Shaoshang is unwilling to lose a powerful help in the future because of his stubbornness. She can naturally find all kinds of clever excuses to shirk, and even go with Lou Yao, but for a powerful person like Ling Budo, the best way to get along is to be as sincere as possible, rather than using a bunch of 'smart' tricks .

Shao Shang was still hesitating about how to get there, but who knew that the method provided by Ling Budo was simple and effective. He only used two ordinary thin silk cloaks to cover the heads and faces of the two masters and servants, and just walked away in a grand manner. There are many little girls in the park today, and the servants who pass by will not come forward and question them. After walking a few steps, the master and servant came to a remote road between flowers and trees, and saw a tall and slender young man in brocade clothes with his hands on his back, standing there quietly alone. He heard footsteps behind him and turned around.

Shao Shang sighed in his heart, but with a very standard smile on his face, he bowed and bowed: "I don't know Master Ling..."

Before he could finish speaking, Ling Budo suddenly said, "Did you come here when you heard me looking for you, or did you wait for your maid to relay my third sentence?"

Shao Shang smiled stiffly, and immediately said with a serious face: "Lord Ling not only saved the little girl's life, but also helped her many times. With such kindness and kindness, the little girl is naturally..."

"Well, then you came here only after listening to the third sentence." Ling Budo said without hesitation.

Lesser: ...

"You keep saying that kindness is unforgettable, but what about your actions?" Ling Budo had a smile on his face, and his words were already cold, "It can be seen that it is useless to talk to you, and you have to hear the words of coercion before you come. You That's how you treat your benefactor."

Shao Shang's forehead was faintly hot, and he said anxiously: "No, no! I am not an ungrateful person. If you are the same age and appearance as my Uncle Wan, Master Ling, I will fly over immediately! Sir, you are so good-looking, Ying Nian... ah no, and at such a young age, how can I... I dare to come up to me at will! You don't know, the little girls in the hall were like crazy when you were standing across from you just now. If you let others see me With you, I'm afraid I won't see the sunrise tomorrow morning!"

Ling Budo said, "Well, you can see the sunrise on weekdays?"

Shaoshang once again: ...

"Zhang Jian said that in the early mornings of those few days, you had to lead someone to pull out the convoy. When you got up and came out, your face was even more ugly than when you saw ten gangs of bandits. I'm afraid you don't get up early often?" Ling Budo had a smile in his eyes.