79

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 79
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Being frightened by Ling Budo, Shao Shang was suspicious for two days in a row. As a result, seeing that Xiu Mu was just around the corner, everything was still calm. This day was the last day before Shaoshang's palace went to work for the first time. After the nap, the queen was a little tired, so Shaoshang volunteered to help pinching his shoulders and backs. By the way, he chatted with him.

"...Release, release, madam, don't try too hard, slowly release the bones and flesh on your body, yes, yes, that's it..."

Zhai Lu watched the Queen's gradually stretched brows, and praised: "I can't believe that the young merchant has such skills."

Shao Shang smiled modestly - nonsense! SMS sister's father is a massage therapist who retired to Shanghai and opened a shop in an authentic second-class hospital, and her mother is a first-class bone setter in the same unit. SMS sister can touch each of their bones and tell their names, characteristics and possible future lesions.

"...The day before yesterday, the Crown Princess invited you to the East Palace. Why did you refuse to go?" The Queen said with her eyes closed.

Shao Shang said quickly: "The Crown Princess once wanted to marry her clan sister and cousin to Lord Ling."

The queen immediately opened her eyes to look at Zhai Yu: "Mother Fu, you said it again!"

Zhai Lu smiled a little embarrassedly: "Hehe... I'll go see if Lady Luo's mung bean water and mung bean cake are good, Niang Niang, please train her slowly..." Then she hurriedly slipped out of the palace.

"Niangniang, don't talk about Zhai Concubine, don't the palace know about this." Shaoshang said with all his strength, "I also inquired, the day when the Crown Princess invited me, it happened that she had a few of them. Clan sisters or cousins ​​are also there, so they definitely want to introduce us to know them. But after getting to know them, if the Crown Princess wants me to recognize several 'sisters', I will not agree."

The queen whispered, "You're thinking too far."

"People without far-sightedness must have near-term worries."

The queen turned her head to look at the girl, and suddenly asked, "If the crown princess insists on giving the clan sister to Zisheng as a concubine, what would you do?"

"I won't do it. If Lord Ling accepts it with a smile, I'll break up with him." Shaoshang replied succinctly, and then sighed, "Oh, it's all to blame for my appearance. Sister Jitong said, as long as I don't If I don't speak at all, just by my appearance, everyone thinks I'm weak and pitiful and easy to talk. It's okay, I'll be fine when my reputation for jealousy spreads out in the future."

"Do you think 'good jealousy' has a good reputation?" the queen frowned.

Shao Shang slowly rubbed the stiff cervical vertebrae under his hands: "The concubine's temperament is not good, the concubine who can change it is hard to change, and the concubine can't change it, there is no way to change it. Huh? Niangniang..." She suddenly thought of something, "Why don't you tell me Being so jealous will make Master Ling feel wronged."