109

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 109

At this time, Shao Shangzheng and Yuan Shen were checking the place where the crime happened.  She looked at the wall where Liang Shang was leaning against for a long time, and said strangely: "Since it was a knife to the heart, why is there not much blood on the wall? I heard that there is a lot of blood on the corpse." Why is the wall  No splattered blood was formed.

Yuan Shendao: "I went to see the corpse. The murderer was a short dagger. It only pierced the chest and abdomen, but did not pierce the body, so there was no blood coming out of the back of the eldest uncle."

Shaoshang snorted: "It sounds like a man with a strong Confucius."

"It can also be a woman who uses her energy skillfully." Yuan Shen sang the opposite.

Shaoshang rolled his eyes at him and continued to ask, "Apart from the fatal stab wound, are there any other scars on Uncle Ling's body?"

Yuan Shen frowned: "Not to mention the old wounds, there are several new scratches on each of my uncle's wrists. But in the early morning of the incident, my uncle had just had a dispute with my aunt. When my uncle wanted to be rough with my aunt, the two  The maidservant once grabbed my uncle's hands... I can't tell whether the perpetrator has grabbed my uncle's wrist or not."

Shaoshang cautiously said, "Then what... Did you cut open Uncle Ling's belly to see..."

Yuan Shen was displeased, and threw his sleeves and said: "Young Master, why did you say such a thing. The dead is a big one, and it is helpless to ask for an autopsy, and it would be disregarding human relations to open the belly.  The eldest son, if his body is incomplete, the Liang family will be ashamed!"

Shao Shang hurriedly raised his hand to beg for mercy: "Okay, okay, if I'm wrong. If you don't cut it, don't cut it! I just want to know what Uncle Ling ate that day." This year's work can only be seen at the time of death.

Yuan Shen was no longer angry, and said thoughtfully: "...you seem to think from the beginning that someone else killed my uncle, auntie and Youtong are innocent."

"That's right." Shao Shang nodded, "I thought so when I came here yesterday."

"Why is this?" Yuan Shen was puzzled.

"One, Uncle Ling was stabbed in the front, even if there was no blood penetrating the back, but on the front, with such a big wound, how could the person who stabbed the knife in the front not get a little blood? But the velvet cloak and clothes that Youtong wore that day.  There is no blood on the clothes. I asked the rest of the slaves to interrogate and found that Youtong did not hide or destroy the blood clothes. "

Yuan Shen said with a smile: "Young Master Shao Shang is really good. Well, is there a second point?"

Shaoshang said: "Second, because Master Ling told me that he still knows a little bit about Madam Qu and the Qu family, and this murder case should not have been committed by them. He is smarter than me, and I believe he is always right."

Yuan Shen got angry, walked away, stood by the window, and turned around and sarcastically said, "Since he's right about everything, what are you doing here? Just stay home and wait for him to close the case!"

Shaoshang wasn't angry either, he smiled and said, "Because I think differently from him. I think we should find clues, catch the real murderer, and make His Highness the Crown Prince and Madam Qu innocent."

"But Ling Budo didn't think so." Yuan Shenmu teased.

"Not only he doesn't think so, I'm afraid you don't think so either - Mr. Yuan - what you are thinking about is how to completely calm things down." Shao Shang calmly said, "Otherwise, Mr. Yuan, with your intelligence, would not have sat and watched until now.  already."