177

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 177

Inside the guest house, Huo Lou and the Cheng brothers and sisters stood around the couch and watched the wounded lying on it. The four looked different.

"... This person is 50%." Cheng Shao Gong was both suspicious and timid, "It's not that I am clumsy."

Shaoshang said, "Brother, you're right, it's the fifth percent." Although his face was swollen like pork, it was indeed the deity.

——It is the 50th percentile that is troublesome!  Cheng Shao Gong's head was as big as a bucket: "If I remember it well, the fifth chance is with..." He glanced at Huo Budoubt, "Is it that they left the capital with Yuan Shen."

Huo Budo pondered for a moment, then asked, "Ayao, tell me what's going on."

Lou Yao knew that something was wrong, and quickly said: "Five or six days ago, I went to inspect the surrounding countryside as usual, and when I passed a hill to the east, the family found this man at the foot of the mountain. Because he was well-dressed, his hands were held all year round.  The callus on the sword, I thought there must be a hidden meaning in it, so I took him back to the mansion for treatment. Unexpectedly, he was seriously injured, and the blood on his body was blurred, and he was still in a coma. I changed several doctors who are good at trauma.  , There is also a famous doctor from a neighboring county, but it has never been good, only occasionally hear him shouting 'go and report' or something in a daze. Other than that, we don't know his details."

"A hill in the east? Is it Jiming Mountain?" Huo Bu questioned.

Lou Yao said yes.

Cheng Shaogong sighed with emotion: "I don't want a peerless master like the fifth to fall off the cliff here!"

"Brother A has been asked to investigate together, otherwise I wouldn't have said such things." Shao Shang said angrily, "The Jiming Mountain is not much higher than the hillside in our backyard, let alone the fifth one.  , even Azhu and Ouer can't fall!"

Cheng Shaogong touched his forehead: "By the way, isn't there someone capable of Huo Hou's subordinates who can interrupt the trail from the clues? Why don't you ask the magistrate of Lou to take out the clothes worn by the fifth hero that day, and let Huo Hou's scout  have a look."

Shao Shangpi smiled but said, "Brother is really smart."

Huo Buxuan smiled - Lou Yao was hospitable and hospitable since he was a child, and was always attentive.

Without waiting for Cheng Shaogong to laugh complacently, Lou Yao said embarrassedly: "Then... what, on the day this hero entered the mansion, the servants cleaned and sewed all the tattered and dirty clothes he replaced."

Cheng Shao Gong was speechless.

Huo Budo shook his head, raised his arms and folded his cuffs on both sides, and leaned over to check the fifth percent of the injuries, from the neck to the chest, and then to the arms on both sides, especially the iron palms of the fifth percent were scarred—  The white fingertips touched the dark red wounds one by one, as well as the tiger palm covered with fine scars. He checked it carefully, and his expression became more and more solemn.

"How is it?" Shao Shang was stopped by his old-fashioned brother two steps away from the bed, so he had to ask with his neck hanging.

Huo Budo put down his sleeves and said solemnly: "The wounds on the fifth percent of the body seem to be caused by falling off a cliff, but they are actually left behind when they rolled and rolled among the jagged rocks. Beneath these injuries, there are sharp bends.  The scars caused by the blade..." He pointed to a vague distortion hidden under a large blood scar, his eyebrows clenched, "I'm afraid I'll have to visit those two castles."