170

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 170

This is Shao Shang's third trip away from home in his life, the first two times... well, let's not mention it.

In fact, Mrs. Xiao originally hoped that she would wait until the end of the counter-insurgency in various places before setting off, but seeing that this matter could not be done overnight, Mrs. Xiao finally let go, mainly because Shao Shang was going to Yuzhou.  The blessing of Uncle Muliang in Tuozhou, this is one of the few places in the world where the implementation of the decree of the land was carried out smoothly.

When passing Yingchuan, Shao Shang also visited Qu Lingjun, who was giving birth at home, and returned to the little cloth tiger made by two pregnant women.  Mrs. Qu is a true model of a lady. She has both internal and external skills. She sews a cloth tiger with a round head and a round head. She is stocky and cute. Shaoshang likes it.  .

Yuzhou is located in the south of the Central Plains, and when you look down, the terrain looks like an erect silkworm cocoon.  On the top of the head are Sili and Yanzhou, and below the feet are Jingzhou and Yangzhou, which are sparsely populated and yet to be prosperous. There are only sporadic rebellions in several prefectures to the west.  , and to the east is Xuzhou, one of the four most rebellious states.

In order to prevent the rebels or refugees from sneaking into Yuzhou, Liang Wuji did not care about his wife who was about to give birth. He went to the west to catch a few thieves, and to the east to block the pass, running back and forth on both sides.

And Empress Dowager Xuan's hometown is in Yiyang County, the southernmost part of Yuzhou. As long as Shaoshang and his party take the official road in the middle and don't approach the east and west sides of Yuzhou, there will be no danger.  With such a refreshing autumn air and a leisurely journey along the way, Shao Shang even thought that when the last wish of the Queen Mother Xuan was completed, he could continue his journey south and go to Jiangxia in Jingzhou to see Ms. Wang Ji. It is said that this young lady is now quite famous in the local area and everyone  I praise her for being gentle and submissive. She is the bride who beats her husband the least among the concubines... eh?  .

"Aren't you and the lady of the king dead enemies?" Cheng Shaogong couldn't understand this kind of 'friendship'.

Shaoshang said: "I have had a fight with Sister Xi'e, isn't she my concubine? I wait for a woman with a big heart, even if there is a grudge, it's a breeze and drizzle at best, and it can't make a big storm. Unlike you  Man, if one is not good, start an army and cause chaos, causing a bloody storm, and the war is raging!"

Shao Gong wanted to tell his sister about the kings, queens and queens who stirred up the storm during the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period. His lips moved a few times, and he finally retracted the carriage.  My sister used to be very decisive, but after serving as a palace decree for five years, she became more confident and decisive, and she couldn't suppress it at all.  Not only that, the younger sister actually began to question her qualifications as a brother!

"Third brother, I'm here to ask you." Shaoshang took time to get into the carriage. "When my mother gave birth, my eldest father was seriously ill, and my father happened to be outside. The house was in a mess. You said, could it be the midwife who made a mistake?  , In fact, it was me who was born an hour earlier, not the third brother."

Cheng Shaogong was speechless for a long time, and he could only say: "If there are two sons or two daughters, there may be a misunderstanding of which one is early and which is late. You and I are twins, can it be that the midwife can't remember the sex?!"