140

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 140

When Huo Budo saw her, his blood immediately surged.

He heard his heavy breathing, and his chest was beating violently. He felt that he had returned to the night of the massacre, the indescribable terror and pain poured into his body like a tide, but he was powerless.

After being seriously injured and falling off a cliff, he was lying in a cave waiting to die. He was cold all over, lonely and desperate, but as long as he thought of her, his heart was warm.  He didn't know what a heartache was like before, even when he was dying, he didn't feel much pain, but now he finally understands, that is to wrap a thin iron wire around your heart, and then slowly tighten it.  Blood dripped down.

"Young businessman!" He whispered like a dying beast, wanting to pounce and hug the girl.

At this time, Cen Anzhi led two rows of eunuchs into the hall, and the queen shouted sharply, "Hold him down!"

The queen has been in the number for ten years, and no matter how kind and generous, she has accumulated power. The first four strong eunuchs immediately stepped forward to hold Huo Budo's hands and feet, Cen Anzhi hesitated, and the queen said coldly: "Cen Anzhi, I don't care anymore.  Have you used it?" Cen Anzhi was shocked, and quickly called the four eunuchs behind him to come up.

If it was before, let alone eight eunuchs, it was eighteen, Huo Budo would have been able to overthrow them, but now that his injuries have not healed and that he is weak and weak, he is firmly held in place.

"Shao Shang, Shao Shang, come back!" he shouted in a hoarse voice.

However, the girl was still sitting on her knees motionless.

"Your Majesty, my concubine wants to ask Your Majesty to grant permission for one thing today." The Empress bowed her head to the Emperor.

The emperor was so smart, he hesitated and said, "This..." Seeing the queen's gaze swept over, he quickly said, "Okay, say it."

The Queen said, "Zisheng and Shaoshang have been arguing since the day they got married, and it's not a few days of peace. Now that the quarrel is like this again, I don't think it's interesting to let them be husband and wife anymore..."

"Niangniang!" Huo Buxuan looked at the queen begging with tears in his eyes.

The emperor embarrassed: "Well, it's better to let them make their own decisions..."

"Young businessman." The Queen called, "Tell me."

The girl with the thin shoulders finally turned her head, a kind of tormented silence appeared on her beautiful little white face - Huo Budo was struck by a dizzy pain.

He remembered how the girl used to be, no matter how many harsh words and admonitions from the elders, she was so alive and full of dew, as innocent and fearless as a child running barefoot on a bluestone slab, even if the gravel hurt her foot  , cried for a while and then passed.

But now, she is like a mule just unloaded from the stone mill, tired and haggard.

The Empress of the Shao Shang Dynasty respectfully kowtowed: "My concubine comes from a cold background, has a shallow academic background, and has an unruly temperament. She is really not a good match for Mr. Huo. Please, Your Majesty and the Empress should be the masters of the concubine, and leave this marriage."

"Young businessman! Listen to me..." Huo Budo struggled hard, but he couldn't move when he was pressed, so he sank and tried harder. He was tall and his white shirt appeared empty.