86

Nunu Bookstore

     front page
     Chinese works
     foreign literature
     through romance
     Network literature
     fantasy fantasy
     Modern City
     campus youth
     horror
     martial arts novel
     Science fiction
     Chinese writer
     foreign writer
     campus writer
     Internet, time travel romance writer
     martial arts writer
     web writer
     detective reasoning
     science fiction writer
     horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are brilliant, but they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in the river, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 86
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

     After being busy for a whole summer, I hurried home several times during this period, and I couldn't even fight anyone in person. Father Cheng finally ended his tragic career in the field of summer training.  .  Shao Shang saw that Mrs. Xiao was rubbing the sunburn ointment on her father's face and neck, and deliberately pretended to be disgusted: "Father, you are twenty years younger than your mother, if you meet strangers, you will be treated as one.  Father and daughter!"

     "Go, go, go! Your mother won't judge people so superficially by their appearance! A man should first look at character, then talent, and thirdly affection... Ah, Yuan Yi, right..."

     Father Cheng looked at his wife in a pleasing manner. Mrs. Xiao didn't speak. In the blink of an eye, she glared at her husband with a half resentment.

     "Then what my grandfather said last time is to choose a son-in-law only by looking at his face, how come he doesn't measure his character and responsibility when he comes to my grandfather?!" Shao Shang suddenly realized this problem.

     "First, that Ling Budo was not picked for his father, and his father is not so dignified. Second, your grandmother picked you as a father, which means that she is not superficial, and Ling Budo picked you, which means that he  Very superficial, what does it have to do with my grandfather." In terms of bickering, Cheng Shi was also a tyrant in the village back then, and he was invincible.

     Shao Shanglue thought about the deep meaning of the words, doesn't he mean that he has nothing but a face?  !  Her eyes were red with anger and she left.

     Father Cheng nodded his index finger at his daughter's back, turned his head and said to his wife: "This silly girl has no eyesight, you and I have a lot of things to say about the reunion after a long time, the sons all know how to avoid it, and she returns it.  Pestle!"

     Mrs. Xiao said with a smile: "Yuyou misses you. Zicheng gave her two good horses, which are really strong horses that travel thousands of miles a day. None of her brothers are allowed to touch, they are all reserved for you. Alas, Ah Song  greedy or something."

     Cheng Shi stroked his short beard proudly, his eyes full of love: "Yiyou is a little naughty in her mouth, but she has a good heart, she knows filial piety and friendship, and is considerate to her father... This time I brought her a box of good things to add to her.  In the dowry. Uh, I will also give you some points. Oh, by the way, there are also two small jars of suet cream from the Western Regions. Originally, General Han only gave me one jar. I used 30 pieces of ramie silk.  Another can for silly girl. Autumn is dry, when you two wipe your face and hands, it is stronger than the balsam in the capital."

     Mrs. Xiao smiled without saying a word.  I thought that my husband's resentment towards Ge Shi would not go away for about a lifetime, but the two sisters couldn't favor one another over the other.