16

I knew I fucked up this morning. I should have just bit my tongue and let Colby call me whatever he wanted.

It wasn't fair that he ripped me away from my whole life only to treat me like I was his property.

I didn't know his plan for me, but I didn't care to stick around long enough to find out.

Colby left me to be locked in the room so I had to find a way to entertain myself. I usually would read but it looks like he took my favorite book away.

It was so annoying how he was forcing me to be here but was taking away anything that kept me sane.

Of course I was going to lash out at his annoying ass.

I sighed then reached for my notebook so I could write, only to see that it was gone also.

Shiiit.

He was going to kill me if he read it.

I sat in the chair, nervously picking at my nails. I knew I fucked up again and that this may be the last fuck up I'll ever get to have.

Colby was going to kill me and I would have to suffer the consequences.

I don't know how long I sat there before someone swung the door open.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked as he came into the room. "Come on." He said and came over, pulling me up.

"N-no! Who are you?" I asked as he shook his head. "Doesn't matter." He said then dragged me out of the room.

"I'll scream. I'll scream right now and you'll be sorry." I said as he dragged me out of the house. "Just stop it." He said then threw me into a car.

I felt the familiar fear rising in my belly. Colby figured out my plan and was now selling me.

Either that or he was killing me.

"Don't make a noise." The man said and put a blindfold on me. I whimpered as my stomach ached with fear.

My head was starting to ache which wasn't a good sign for my health.

I had epilepsy which meant I had some very severe seizures. I haven't been taking my medication since obviously I didn't have it with me.

I was usually fine, not getting them often, but when I was in high stress situations it would trigger them.

We drove for a little while before I was yanked out of the car and pulled around.

I felt sick to my stomach knowing that Colby was right. I would rather be with him than anywhere else.

I was led down a hallway then heard a door open to a room I couldn't see.

"Why is she blindfolded?" Colby asked as anger boiled inside of me.

"Are you fucking KIDDING?!" I seethed and pulled the blindfold off, seeing Sam, Colby, Jake, and Corey standing there.

"You could have just told me I was coming here! You scared me half to fucking death!" I yelled as Colby looked over at the man who had taken me.

"Why the fuck did you blindfold her?" He asked as my hands and arms started to shake.

Ah, shit.

"I didn't think you would want her to know where we are." The guy explained as Colby shrugged. "She already knows but whatever. Get over it, sweetheart." He said as my body jerked without my permission.

My head got swimmier as the taste of metal entered my mouth.

"Woah, what's happening with her?" Sam asked as Colby's face shifted to one that was concerned but still unbothered at the same time.