69

Everything felt so fuzzy. I was glad the pain was gone, but I wasn't expecting to feel this good.

When Colby left I leaned down and grabbed the art supplies he got me.

I thought it was so sweet that he wanted to keep me entertained while he was away.

I wished that he was able to stay around a little longer though. After how eventful last night was, I was feeling uneasy.

That was until I got the magical drugs he gave me.

I was feeling so good that I almost forgot my leg was broken.

"Julia!!" Kat sang as she and rhe girls came into the room. "You're baaaaack!" I said happily.

"Jesus, what drug did you take." Tara asked as I looked down at my canvas. "Dunno. Colby gave it to me." I said with a sigh and started drawing again.

I was drawing the silhouette of a couple holding hands in a flower field with the sun going down, the moon and the stars just peaking through the clouds in the sky.

It wa somewhere I wish I was. Somewhere peaceful with someone I loved.

"Must have been strong as hell." Stas said as they all started to get into more comfortable clothes.

"Guys, I think Sam is gonna let me pick out the new house." Kat said as she hopped onto her bed.

"No way! Make sure it has the coolest backyard." Devyn said and smiled. "And big closets. This house only has one huge closet and it's Colby's." Stas said as Kat giggled.

"I'll make sure it's the best house ever. Colby said it has to have a huge library." Kat said causing me to look up. "Awww..for Jules!" Devyn said and put her hands on her cheeks.

"You and Colby are honestly so adorable." Tara said as I smiled. "Speaking of him, he said we can get pizza. Whatever we want." I said and held his card up.

"Dude, how do you get access to his card so often?" Tara asked as I giggled. "Perks of dating him, I guess." I said as Stas grabbed her laptop.

"We're gonna get the whole ass menu." She said with a laugh. "Yummmmm." I hummed then looked down at the canvas.

I didn't know if the drawing was actually good or not because I was so loopy from the drugs, but I hoped that when I came back to reality it would look as good as it does now.

We ended up ordering a bunch of food, which Kat and Stas went to go pick up.

When they got back we started eating and watched a movie.

The pain medicine was slowly starting to wear off and the pain was coming back.

I wanted to take another one but remembered Colby telling me to not take another one.

We were half way through our second movie when the door opened.

Colby walked in and looked at me, making sure I was okay before he went to the corner of the room and punched the wall.

My eyes widened with shock, not realizing that he was ripping a security camera out of the wall.

"What the hell, Colby!?" Tara exclaimed as he turned around. Now I could really see that he had blood splattered on him, but he didn't look injured.

"Don't worry about it." He said then came over and kissed me before leaving the room again.

"What the hell was that about?" Devyn asked as I looked at the door. "I'll be right back." I mumbled then grabbed the crutches Nate brought for me and started to make my way out of the room.