28

The second Colby's lips were on mine I felt myself melt into him, letting him take control.

He pulled me close causing me to gasp, which gave him the chance to deepen the kiss.

I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck, letting my fingers lace through his hair.

I had only kissed someone one other time.

I didn't even know if I really counted it as a kiss though because it was a dare at the one party I went to in middle school.

This kiss was different. More intense than anything I had ever felt.

Colby moaned, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.

The way his lips melted against my own felt absolutely euphoric. It felt so good in fact that I actually whimpered when he pulled away.

He didn't stay away for long though before his lips were on my neck.

I couldn't help the small moan that left my lips as he sucked on the sensitive skin.

I pulled at his hair slightly, earning a low groan from Colby.

The sound of him getting just as pleasured as I was sent a chill down my spine, then I remembered who I was sharing this moment with.

A dangerous man who could be so fucking mean. He threatened me and made me feel like I was less than a human.

He could be so fucking sweet though. Making sure I felt comfortable and safe while doing things I wouldn't normally do.

He was still dangerous though.

"Colby.." I whispered as he dragged his teeth against the sensitive skin on my neck. "Colby." I said again causing him to look up at me, his lips swollen from our heated kiss.

He looked at me with dilated pupils before he took a step back.

"I'll uh...I'll be right back." He said then turned and left the room.

I huffed out a breath, bringing my hand to my lips.

"What the fuck was that?" I whispered to myself, feeling the adrenaline from the kiss course through my veins.

I had never been kissed like that before and I didn't know how to feel.

I sat there for a little while before Colby came back into the room with a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"Get changed, then meet me in my office." He said then handed me the clothes.

"Okay." I said as he nodded and left.  When I stood up I felt my knees buckle slightly from how weak I was.

It had been physically a rough couple of days and I hoped I would get some time to rest my body.

I quickly got changed into the comfortable clothes, folding my ruined dress up and tucking it under my arm.

I then slowly made my way out of the room and towards Colby's office.

I knocked on the door, unsure if I was allowed to actually go in.

"Come in, Jules." Colby said with a laugh causing me to open the door.

He was sitting behind the desk with a bowl of ice cream in front of him.

"Here." He said and pushed the bowl of ice cream towards the other end of the desk.

"You guys have everything here." I said and sat down, putting my dress on the floor next to me.

"Yeah, it's the safest place to be." He said with a sigh as I grabbed the bowl of ice cream.

"Tell me what happened." He said after a moment of silence. "They dragged me away. I tried to fight back but couldn't." I explained.