92

This chapter contains highly detailed smut. If it makes you uncomfortable, skip it.

Colby's POV

I carried Julia out of the pool, nipping at her neck slightly with my teeth.

"We have to sneak in." Julia said as I set her down. "Or we can just walk in." I said and shivered against the cold air.

"That's not fun though." She said and gathered her dress into her arms.

"Alright. We'll sneak." I said with a wink then took her hand, leading her towards the house. I couldn't help but smile at how cute her giggles were behind me.

It was the first time in a while that she was this happy.

It warmed my heart.

When we got inside we carefully snuck through the living room, ducking goofily behind furniture when someone would turn around.

There was no doubt that everyone knew we were coming inside since we were soaking wet and leaving a trail of water behind us.

I don't think Julia cared though.

When we got upstairs Julia pulled my hand, causing me to stumble and turn towards her.

"You okay?" I asked as she giggled and grabbed my face, pulling my lips to her.

I moaned and pulled her close, cupping her nearly bare ass with my hands. I then took a couple steps so I could pin her against the wall, right next to our bedroom.

I wanted to set the tone that I wasn't going to be as gentle this time.

Julia gasped at the motion, a small whimper of fright leaving her lips.

I brought her hands above her head, holding them tightly before I kissed her neck.

"I'm not going to be nice tonight. Understand?" I mumbled against her skin.

I heard her gasp as she shifted slightly. "I said do you understand?" I asked and looked at her with hard eyes.

"Y-yes." She whispered, her eyes sparking with excitement.

"Yes...?" I asked a raised my brows. "Yes, daddy." She said and looked into my eyes. "Good girl." I said then scooped her up and carried her into the bedroom once I closed the door I pinned her against it.

I looked into her eyes as I locked the door. "I've been nice. Not this time." I said and put my hand on her neck squeezing it slightly.

"Your safe word is red. If it gets to be too much, use that word and I'll stop. No questions asked. Understand?" I explained as she nodded. "Yes, daddy." She whispered, sending a chill through my spine.

I loved when she called me that.

"Get on your knees. You're gonna make daddy feel good. Aren't you, princess?" I asked and squeezed her throat.

"Yes, daddy." She choked out causing me to let go so she could get on her knees.

I watched as she pulled my boxers down, releasing my hard cock.

I hissed with pleasure as she took it in her hand, spitting on the shaft. She looked up at me with doe like eyes as she put the tip in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head.

"Fuck." I whispered and took her hair in my hand, pulling it slightly. As I did this Julia's eyes rolled back slightly, showing me she liked what I was doing.

I kept my hand in her hair, pulling at it as she bobbed her head, taking me into her mouth more.

I groaned, feeling her throat tighten around my throbbing cock. I thought it was funny how good at this she was considering how little experience she had.