76

"Aaaaaand done. Congratulations you're boot free." Nate said as he took my walking boot off for me.

"I don't have to keep wearing it?" I asked with excitement. "Nope. You're free to walk the earth now." Nate said as I giggled and hopped off of the table.

"It might be a little sore for a while but nothing you can't handle." He said as I took a step on it.

I had to admit it was kinda scary walking on my once broken leg but I trusted Nate when he said it was fixed.

"Uh." I said and held my hands out so he would take them. "What?" Nate asked with confusion.

"Just a little nervous." I said then took a step in my left foot, holding onto his hands for support.

"I get that, take all the time you need." He said with a reassuring smile.

I nodded then took a couple steps, holding his hands tightly before I felt confident enough to walk without his hands.

"There ya go." Nate encouraged. "It feels weird." I said with a laugh then shook my left foot a little bit.

"Yeah you haven't really walked on it in over a month. It's probably gonna feel weird for a couple of days." He said as I sat down.

"So avoid wearing heals for a couple of days and try not to run." He explained. "You got it." I said then stood up.

"Is Colby here?" I asked as he shook his head. "He's on a job. Should be back soon though." He said as I stood up.

"Okay, I'm gonna sit in his office if that's okay." I said and started for the door. "Sound scary to me but you do you." He said and held his hands up in defense.

I didn't know if it was a good idea or not but a little bit of scary Colby could be fun.

When I got to his office I sat in the chair I usually sat in them grabbed my coloring book and started to zone out.

I had no interest in snooping through his shit and I think he knew that. That's why he usually didn't care that I was in here.

I sat and colored for a while before the door was opening and Colby was coming in. He had a hard look on his face which he usually wore when he was around the gang.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked and went to sit at his desk. "I was waiting until you got back so I could show you this." I said then stood up and started walking towards him.

"No boot?" He asked and pushed his chair out so I could come sit on his lap.

"No leg prison." I said and sat down, wrapping my arms around his neck. "That's good news." He said then cupped my cheek and kissed me.

I felt myself relax into him as he swiped his tongue against my lip, asking for entrance. I obliged and moaned slightly, letting him deepen the kiss.

We made out for a second before there was a knock on the door.

"What?" Colby groaned and leaned his head back with annoyance.

"Uh...you have a call from Mr. Parker." Alex said as he opened the door. I felt my cheeks flaming up as Alex looked at us.

"Great. Leave the phone on the desk." Colby said and pointed to the desk in front of him.

Alex nodded and set the phone down before leaving the room and setting the phone on the desk.

"One second." Colby said then reached forwards and grabbed the phone.

"Mr. Parker." Colby said into the phone, letting his voice go harder than it previously was. "Yes...of course, sir. Right now? Okay. Absolutely. Bye." Colby said then sighed.