71

Colby's POV

"Chinese food is ordered. Did you want to watch a movie?" I asked and looked at Julia.

She was sat on the bed, admiring the room around her as she twisted her rings. I couldn't help but admire how gorgeous she was.

The percs seemed to be taking effect because her eyes were getting more hooded. She also had a little smile on her face which was beyond adorable.

"Jules?" I asked and sat next to her on the bed. "I feel like a princess in here." She said with a giggle.

"Yeah?" I asked and looked around. "Yeah." She said then opened her arms to me.

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her close. "We can sit outside and eat if you want." I suggested causing her to perk up.

"Oh, please?" She begged as I chuckled. "I wouldn't have offered it if we weren't able to do it." I said then let go of her and stood up.

"Do I really go to hang out with you alllllll day?" She asked as I nodded. "All day. I'm all yours no matter what you want to do." I said causing her to frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she sighed. "I can't do the things I wanna do because of this stupid thing." She said and pointed to her leg.

"What did you wanna do?" I asked and scrunched my brow.

"I wanna go on a walk. And I want to have sex. I want to do anything but sit here." She said as I chuckled.

"I want to have sex with you too but it won't be as special as you deserve. I promise it'll be worth it, sweetheart." I said then leaned down and kissed her forehead.

The truth was that I had enough sexual tension to last fifteen years. It had been months since I had sex and Julia made it so damn difficult.

I wanted to fuck her but I also wanted to make it special. I knew it would be her first time and although I've had lots of sex before I don't think I've ever been a girls first.

It was new territory for me, too.

"Let's go on a walk then." I said then helped her stand.

"I can't walk and the crutches hurt my armpits." Julia pouted. "I'm just gonna carry you. Piggy back time." I said as she shook her head.

"I just want to walk." She said with a sad expression.

I felt bad because it was my fault her leg was broken. I was the reason she was always hurting both physically and emotionally.

"I'm sorry, Jules." I said quietly, brushing her hair behind her ear. "It's okay. Can we just cuddle?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, of course." I said then got into bed next to her, pulling her into my chest. I scratched her back causing her to breathe a sigh of relief.

"You're so warm." She said with a giggle. "And you're high." I said and kissed her head.

We ended up cuddling for a while before the food got to the house.

When I got back up to the room Julia was standing at the end of the bed. "What are you doing?" I asked with a laugh.

"Watch." She said then lifted her casted leg up. "I'm a tree." She said with a giggle. "Wow. Very impressive." I said with a laugh.

"Do it with me." She said as I chuckled and lifted my foot up. "Just a couple of trees bein trees." Julia said with a laugh.

"This tree is hungry, so come on." I said then started walking towards the balcony.