75

"Julia!!!" Tara yelled from down the hall. "What?" I asked and peaked my head out of my room.

"Are you gonna help us cook or no?" She asked as I chuckled. "Let me get dressed!" I said then closed the door again.

Today was Thanksgiving which meant it was the day the girls and I have been waiting for.

Colby and the rest of the gang were off doing some sort of job today so it was up to us to set everything up.

I think Colby decided to not take Tony's gang on but had them sign a disclosure to not fuck with him if he didn't fuck with them.

I think it was a really good move.

"Ugh." I groaned as I unclamped my boot so I could put my pants on.

My leg was still fucked in the sense that it hurt pretty bad to take the boot off but I got to shower with it off and I got to wear actual pants now.

I decided to wear dark wash jeans and big oversized yellow sweater, on my right foot I wore a little brown boot.

Once I was ready I made my way downstairs. "Julia. How good at cooking are you?" Devyn asked as she looked at the raw turkey in front of her.

"Uhh..I can make a mean pb&j but we were poor. I've never had a whole ass turkey like this." I said and pursed my lips.

"Great. So we're all clueless." Kat said sarcastically as Stas looked at her phone. "It says we have to gut it." She said as Tara groaned.

"I'm literally a vegetarian. I'm not doing it." Tara said as everyone brought their fingers to their noses.

"What are you doing?" I asked and looked at them. "Nose goes. You lost." Kat said as my jaw dropped.

"I don't even know what that is!" I said as Devyn pushed the turkey towards me.

"It means that you have to gut the turkey." She said as I sat down, putting my crutches on the floor.

"Fine, but if I fuck it up, I don't want to hear about it." I said then grabbed the knife.

Stas read off how to do it so I did what I was told and got it done. It was surprisingly not as disgusting as I thought it would be.

"Now what?" I asked and hopped over to the sink.

"We have to season it and put it in the oven for four hours?! Jesus, that's a long ass time." Stas said as I nodded. "It's a big ass turkey." I said as Kat giggled.

"That you just fisted." She said with a laugh. "How does it feel to be on the other end of the fisting?" Tara asked and held up an imaginary microphone to my mouth while I washed my hands.

"It felt amazing." I said with a laugh. "I bet Colby's lost a ring up there." Tara said causing me to laugh.

"No, he hasn't. You guys are gross." I said with a laugh. "Tara is gross." Devyn said and nudged Tara with her shoulder.

"I'm not gross. Colby is gross." She said as I rolled my eyes playfully and went towards the turkey.

"Are you guys excited about the ball?" Kat asked as I seasoned the turkey. "What ball?" I asked as she pursed her lips.

"I meant ball game." She said with a smile causing me to squint at her. "We're going to a baseball game." She said and looked at the other girls.

"It's November." I said and blinked slowly. "You fucked up." Stas said and covered the turkey with foil.

"Let's just drop the subject. What else are we making?" Devyn asked as Stas put the turkey in the oven.

"We need mashed potatoes and mac and cheese or I'm gonna die of starvation." Tara said and held up macaroni noodles.