33

"Holy shit." I whispered as the waiter put my food in front of me. I had no idea what to order so I just got the same thing Colby got.

It was a steak with mushroom duxelle spread baked in puffed pastry which was so fancy.

It was what Gordon Ramsay was known for and since it was his restaurant I was expecting it to be amazing.

"It's better if you eat it." Colby teased causing me to roll my eyes.

"I've literally never eaten anything this fancy." I said then grabbed my fork and knife.

I cut into it then took a bite, causing my eyes to widen.

"Good?" Colby asked as I nodded. "Really good." I said and cut another piece. "Good." He said then turned to talk to Sam.

"I feel like we don't know anything about you." Stas said as she took a bite of her fish. "What did you want to know?" I asked almost nervously.

"I don't know! Anything. You just showed up out of nowhere." Kat said with a giggle.

"Oh, well uh...I don't really have any family." I lied. It would be too hard to explain why I never saw them.

"Oh! That's hard. We'll be your new family though." Stas said and reached over, squeezing my hand.

"Thanks." I said with a small smile. I didn't want to think about my family right now.

I knew my mom didn't care that I was gone. The reason she would care is because she would have to look after the kids more.

Dad probably blamed himself for this. He would probably wish that he dropped me off at work.

I was more concerned about the kids. My poor sweet siblings probably thought I was dead. They would always wonder what happened to their older sister.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

I didn't want to cry.

We sat and ate dinner then went back to the hotel since the others were getting here soon.

"Here." Colby said and handed me a drink. "What is it?" I asked as he chuckled. "Just drink it, sweetheart." He said then lifted my hands so I would bring the drink to my mouth.

It was sweet but had that yucky alcohol burn that I hated so much.

"It's so strong." I said as he shrugged. "Gotta loosen you up somehow." He said as someone knocked on the door.

"Thank fuck." Sam said as he went to open the door.

"Sorry it took so damn long, the girls wanted to get ready before we left." Corey said as Tara and Devyn giggled.

"We wanna get drunk! Sue us." Tara said as Colby grabbed his phone. "You have five minutes to freshen up then we're going." He said as they all went to find their rooms.

We sat around for five minutes then went downstairs and piled into the Uber Colby had ordered.

I didn't really know what to expect tonight but I was starting to feel the excitement buzzing in my veins.

The Uber dropped us off at a club that looked like it was straight out of a movie.

"Study this before we get to the door, I don't think they'll give you a hard time but just in case." Colby said and handed me the fake ID he got for me.

I nodded and looked at the plastic card in my hand.

Ana Porter
8967 Gardner Dr.
Los Angeles CA, 90012
DOB: 02/14/1999