49

This chapter contains smut.

I kissed Colby, trying to take control. I wanted to make him feel good, even though I had no idea what I was doing.

The furthest I've gone with a guy was literally with Colby a week ago when he gave me head.

I had no idea how to give head, but I was going to figure it out.

I deepened the kiss, putting my hands on his chest and straddling his hips.

I felt satisfied when he moaned, gripping my ass tightly.

I grinned then pulled away, smiling at him before I leaned down and kissed behind his ear.

"Fuck, Jules." Colby moaned as I rolled my hips, making him harder under me.

I smiled and kissed down his neck, sucking at the sensitive skin, marking it as mine.

Colby reached under my shirt and pulled it over my head, leaving me with nothing on my top half.

"Fuck, you're beautiful." Colby whispered as I kissed down his neck and down his chest.

I looked up at him through my lashes as I left hickeys on his chest.

I slowly scooted myself back so I could kiss down his stomach, positioning myself between his legs.

There were nerves in my chest as I pulled Colby's boxers down, revealing his hard cock.

It was fucking huge.

I decided to go with my instinct and spit on it before taking it in my hand.

"Shiiit." Colby hissed just as his cock throbbed in my hand. "I'm gonna make you feel good." I whispered then lowered myself down so I could wrap my lips around his tip.

I must have been doing something right because Colby was stifling his breath and moaning at my movements.

I closed my eyes and circled the tip of his cock with my tongue, just before I opened my jaw and lowered myself down so he would fill me up.

"Oh fuck, Jules." Colby moaned as he put his hand on my head.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him, feeling pride at how needy he looked.

I bobbed my head up and down, sucking slightly. I felt complete euphoria as Colby took a handful of my hair, pulling it roughly.

I pulled away from him, keeping my hand at the base of his dick.

"Are you sure you've never done this, baby?" Colby hummed with a needy tone. "Positive." I said then lowered my head down and licked up his shaft before taking him in fully again.

As I bobbed my head I twisted my hands, causing him to groan loudly.

I choked slightly at his size and how his dick was hitting the back of my throat.

It must have felt good though because Colby was moaning at it.

"Good girl. You're doing so good." Colby grunted, which only made me work harder.

I continued doing what I was doing until Colby's legs started shaking.

"I'm gonna cum. I want you to swallow it like the good little slut you are."  Colby grunted as I prepared myself.

After a couple more bobs of the head I felt Colby release into my mouth. The feeling of warm liquid hitting the back of my tongue as he grunted, pulling my hair harder.

Once he was done, I pulled away and swallowed the cum, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Such a good girl." Colby mumbled, bringing his hand to my cheek.