78

This chapter contains highly detailed smut. If you don't like it, skip it.

As soon as those words left my mouth, Colby was pulling me into him, attaching his lips to mine.

I moaned at the intensity as he pushed his tongue against mine. I could feel the butterflies already starting to swirl in my stomach as he lifted me up, holding me in his arms as if I weighed nothing.

We made out as he walked over to the bed, plopping me down onto it and hovering over my body.

Colby kissed me passionately for a moment before he moved onto my neck, sucking at the sensitive skin.

"Fuck." I whispered as he dragged his teeth down my neck, reaching behind my back so he could lift it up.

"Sit up for me, baby." Colby said as I nodded and sat up. When I did this he unzipped my dress and pulled it down, revealing my bra.

"Beautiful." He hummed as I lifted my ass so he could pull the dress off completely. "My beautiful girl." He whispered to himself then kissed my neck again, sucking at the skin.

"Oh!" I gasped at how good it felt. "I wanna hear your moans." Colby whispered as he kissed down my neck and to my breasts.

I nodded and moaned as he moved the lace away from my breast and circled my nipple with his tongue.

I brought my hand to his hair and took a handful of it, pulling ever so slightly.

"I don't wanna be rough with you, sweetheart. If you keep doing that though, I won't be able to stop myself." Colby said lowly.

"Sorry." I whispered as he chuckled and looked up at me through his lashes and bit down gently on my nipple.

"Ah!" I gasped at the pain and pleasure. I watched as he grinned, moving over to the other breast.

As he worked at my nipple with his tongue and teeth I felt the familiar pressure between my legs.

I wanted to push his head down and beg him to relieve the sensation but I also wanted to savor this moment.

Colby worked at my breasts for only a couple more seconds before he took my hands and pulled me up.

I felt my heart melt as he kissed me, making sure to pour all of his love out for me into it.

As we made out I unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off of his body. I pulled away and looked at the perfect curves of his abs and pecs, which nearly had my drooling.

"Don't cum yet." Colby teased then got on his knees, grabbing one of my feet and carefully pulling the boot off of it.

"If at any point you need me to stop, just tell me. Okay?" Colby asked as he pulled my other boot off.

"Okay." I said, feeling the nerves start to pick up. I watched as he stood up and undid his belt, then took his shoes off and pulled his pants down.

I admired his body, feeling my chest flutter with fear and excitement.

"Don't look so nervous, sweetheart. I'm gonna warm you up a little bit." He said then got on his knees and hooked his arms around my legs, pulling me to the end of the bed.

I gasped at the motion, feeling his hot breath on my sensitive heat.

"You love this part." He said with a grin then slowly pulled my panties off, leaving me mostly naked now.

I gasped as he licked through my already wet folds. I couldn't help but moan at the sensation, grasping onto the sheets next to me.

"Good girl." Colby mumbled as he circled my clit with his tongue. "I wanna hear those moans." He mumbled against my heat, sending vibrations through my whole body.