32

"So..what are we doing tonight?" I asked as Colby opened a bottle of champagne. "We're gonna party." He said and handed me a glass.

"Oh, sounds fun." I said then took a sip. "You don't mean that." He said with a laugh causing me to squint at him.

"I do too mean that. You don't know me." I said as he raised his brows.

"You have yet to talk about a single one of your friends at home. Only your kid siblings. I wouldn't be surprised if you've never been to a party before." He said and took a sip of his champagne.

"You also smell like a virgin." He said causing me to gasp. "What does that even mean?!" I asked as he shrugged. "You didn't deny it." He said as someone knocked on the door.

"I don't have to tell you shit." I said as he went to answer the door.

"You really outdid yourself, brother." Sam said as he Kat, and Stas came into the room. "We've been working hard. Time to play hard." He said as Kat and Stas came over to me.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." Stas said as she hugged me. "Yeah, I've been in hiding." I said then hugged Kat.

"Colby keeps her under lock and key like a crazy person." Kat said with a giggle, looking over at Colby.

"What Julia and I do doesn't concern you, Katrina." Colby said causing her to giggle and reach for the champagne bottle.

"Let's get drunk!" She said then poured some in a glass. "Let's maybe chill until the others get here." Sam said with a laugh.

"Fuck off, babe." Katrina said as I turned to walk out onto the balcony.

It had been so long since I have just sat outside and relaxed so I was going to take this opportunity.

When I got outside I sat down in one of the lawn chairs, looking at the skyline in front of me.

I found myself zoning out, thinking about how I got myself into this situation.

Granted I didn't really get into it myself but was I mad that I was in it now?

I wasn't sure anymore.

"Already trying to be by yourself again?" Colby asked as he came out.

"I just wanted to sit outside." I said quietly and looked up at the clouds.

"It's pretty beautiful out here." He said and sat next to me.

"Thanks for letting me come with." I said quietly. "Of course. I know how miserable you've been so I expect you to actually let loose and have fun here." He said as I shrugged.

"I don't know how comfortable I can get. It's nerve wrecking knowing that someone could just come and snatch me." I said and pulled my legs to my chest.

"I'm not gonna let anyone snatch you." He said and put his hand on my knee. "They're talking about getting dinner before the others come and we go out." He said and stood up.

"Come get dressed." He said then held his hand out to help me up.

"Are you gonna pick my outfit or do I actually get some freedom?" I asked as he chuckled. "Alright, smart ass. Since you said that, I'm picking." He said then led the way inside.

"Did you guys pick a place yet?" Colby asked as Kat, Sam, and Stas turned to look at us.

"Hell's kitchen!" Kat said as Colby nodded. "Good choice. We'll meet in here in 20." He said then walked towards our room.

"He's lucky I have make up on already." Kat said then took Sam's hand and dragged him towards their bedroom.

When I got to our room, Colby was going through the suitcase that I presumed was for me.