Enemies? - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

Kang Haerin was a star Trainee under Hybe's newest lable, ADOR. She was about to debut in a new group until someone showed up to threaten her spot.

"We need you both to learn the dance to 'Hype Boy'. Whoever can learn all of it within the next 48 hours gets to debut with the group!" The CEO of ADOR, Min Heejin said to Haerin and y/n.

"Yes, Ma'am!" The girls responded in unison.

Min Heejin retreated back to her office and left the two girls to learn their choreo.

- Y/N POV -

"Ugh, there's no use" I scoffed to myself as I learned the 'Hype Boy' dance.

I watched as Haerin-ssi just eased through the dance like it was nothing.

I hated how perfect she was... She can sing. She can dance. She's extremely gorgeous. She speaks well and for someone who didn't attended High school, She's really smart.

"I give up," I whispered to myself as I pulled out my phone and texted Jo from &Team.

Jo came to get me so we could have a little one on one basketball session.

"You ready?" He asked as he entered the practice room.

"Yep!" I responded and got off my ass to leave.

Suddenly, Haerin-ssi asked "where are you going?"

I bowed at her and said, "I'm leaving."

"But we have 2 days to learn the dance," She replied.

"Yeah and I give up. You win," I told her and made my way out the door.

Me and Jo started our game inside the Hybe basketball court. Haerin-ssi then came out of nowhere and started dragging me out the court.

"Haerin, what the hell!" I exclaimed at her randomness.

"Come on, you don't have time to waste!" She responded.

I snatched my hand from her, saying "I told you. You win. I don't wanna waste my time on something so hopeless!"

"It wouldn't be hopeless if you actually tried instead of wasting your time with him!" She yelled at me.

"What the hell is her problem?" I asked myself.

Haerin-ssi had never acted this way before. The less I stayed out of her way and the less she stayed out of mine, the better.

"I'm letting you debut for god's sake, why the hell do you want me to make shit harder for you?!" I yelled back getting frustrated at her behavior.

"You are?" She whispered in turn.

"You're letting me debut?" She asked looking up at me.

"Yeah.... besides, I'm tired of going up against you. The faster you debut the faster I get to get away from you," I answered her.

"You're a jerk!" She yelled and left the court.

"What's her problem?" Jo asked.

"I have no idea. She seems to be nice to everyone but me," I responded returning back to shoot some hoops.

"Maybe she likes you," He joked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"HaHa, as if Korea wasn't homophobic enough... what future idol would do that to themselves," I told him.

We played the whole afternoon and eventually went back to our dorms once it got dark.

The next day me and Jo decided to play soccer out in the lawn of the Hybe Building.