Double Life - M. DN x Reader

Narrator

Danielle Marsh was the most sought out student in the school. She was the head cheerleader, She was the top student in her class, and she was one of the most awarded students in the whole school. All the boys at school were head over heels for her, but Danielle always reject them.

To the whole school, Danielle was the most perfect girl and innocent girl. Little did the school know that Danielle was actually secretly dating the biggest trouble maker in the whole school.

- Danielle POV -

I was over at y/n's house doing my homework while y/n-ah played video games.

"Babe, I don't get this. I need your help," I told y/n-ah, trying to get them to help me with my homework.

They walked over and overlooked my work, "Okay this one is wrong. This one is wrong too."

"You're supposed to use the formula they give you, babe" Y/n-ah said, pointing at the formula on the textbook.

"Ugh, here let me just do it for you!" They said in annoyance and took my pencil from me beginning to do my homework for me.

Y/n-ah always did my homework for me. The only reason I was even passing any of my classes was because y/n always helped me with my homework or when they got annoyed.... did it for me.

"Here, try to do this one just so I know you know how to do it," Y/n-ah said, handing me my homework back.

After hours of explaining, I finally understood how to do my homework correctly.

"Good job, baby girl!" Y/n-ei complimented me and patted my head.

"Yayyy!" I squealed, clapping my hands.

"So listen, I was thinking we could go on a date to the carnival this weekend. What do you say?" Y/n suddenly asked.

As much as I wanted to, I felt conflicted and just gave Y/n my usual answer, "Please... you know I can't be seen with you. I have a reputation to maintain."

"That's it! I'm tired of this. If I can't properly date you, I don't want see you anymore!" Y/n said out of frustration.

I honestly did feel really bad about keeping our relationship a secret... but y/n... well they're y/n.... and I'm me.... it just doesn't make sense.

"Dani, get out!" Y/n coldly exclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Fine," I responded grabbing my things and slamming the door out on my way out.

I didn't think y/n was too serious about breaking up but hours went by and they weren't responding to my text or calls.

Before I knew it, a week had gone by and y/n kept on ignoring me.

I headed down to their locker to talk to them... when I caught sight of Y/n flirting with someone.

My blood started to boil. I wanted to drag y/n away and just kiss them to remind them that they're mine.

- Y/N POV -

"Okay, how about I pick you up at 6?" I asked Yeji as we had just made plans to go to the carnival together.

"Okay, I'll see you then!" She answered and kissed my cheek before leaving to class.

"What the hell y/n?!" Dani yelled, coming out of nowhere.

"What? I haven't done anything. At least not yet," I responded looking at her confused.

Danielle always scolded me for everything and the whole school practically knew that Dani was the reason I always got detention.

When we were dating I wasn't allow to be seen with her in public or around the school, so I always pulled pranks on her to get her attention.

I used anything as an excuse to just be close to her.... unluckily for me, I always got in trouble for even laying a finger on the school's golden child.

Little did the school know that their golden child was kind of a freak and not at all what she seems.

"What the hell was that?" Dani asked angrily.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her still confused.

"Why were you flirting with her? And why did she kiss your cheek?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"I'm taking her to the carnival, now if you'll excuse me....," I answered her and closed my locker to walk away from her.

Suddenly, Dani grabbed my wrist to stop me from leaving.

"Why-? Why don't you take me?" She asked looking down on the floor.

I snatched my wrist from her and replied, "Because I know you don't like being seen in public with me. So, I'll spare you the embarrassement and take someone who actually wants to publicly date me!"

"Dammit," I heard her whisper.

Dani then abruptly kissed me in the middle of the hall for everyone to see.

"Danielle, what the hell?" I asked her as I pulled away.

She then interlocked our fingers and dragged me with her.

"Come on, you're cancelling your date with Yeji and telling her that you're mine!" She said angrily as she continued to drag me down the hall.

"I should've gotten her jealous a long time ago," I thought to myself as I chuckled under my breath.

Soon, we reached Yeji's class and Dani called her out.

"Y/n-ah can't take you to the carnival because they're taking me. I'm sorry this idot didn't tell you that we're dating," Danielle bluntly told to Yeji.

I was shook at the fact that she'd say that to anyone.

"Ohh I'm so sorry, Danielle. Y/n didn't mention they had a girlfriend," Yeji replied to Dani.

"Wait, you two are dating?" Yeji suddenly asked.

"Yup!" Dani exclaimed.

"I guess," I answered, just accepting whatever the hell was going on.

"Got a problem with that?" Danielle asked Yeji with a bit of attitude.

"Okay, why is she so hot right now," I thought to myself as I felt my heart flutter.

"No, it's just a little weird considering that y/n bullies you almost everyday," Yeji answered her.

"It means I like her, okay?" I interjected, trying to clear up that I'm not bullying her.... just trying to get her attention.

"I know, baby. It's okay," Dani said to me then pecked my lips.

"Okay, this is weird. Anyways, have fun at the carnival!" Yeji said with a disgusted look and went back to class.

"Come on, let's go to class" Dani said, grabbing my hand.

"Dani," I coldly spoke up.

"Yes?" She answered.

"I believe you have something to say to me," I said giving her a look.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry about the other day. I do really wanna go to the carnival with you," She responded with a pouty face.

"And?" I said again in the same tone.

"And would you please be mine again? I promise I won't make you keep us a secret anymore," She responded before kissing my lips.

"Okay," I whispered against her lips, not being able to resist her cuteness.

"Yay! Now come on. Let me hold your hand while we walk to class," She said cutely.

I kissed her lips once again then we walked to class, hand in hand, letting everyone know we were dating.

-

-

-

-
-
-

-

-