Mutal - P. HN x Reader

Narrator

"Are we breaking up?" Y/n asked with a cracked voice.

"I think so," Hanni nervously twiddled her thumbs as tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"I guess this is it then," Y/n took a deep breath.

"I hope not," Hanni tried to play her heartbreak off with a chuckle.

"But," She took a deep breath.

"It is for now," She mustered up a smile.

- Hanni POV -

"Don't forget we have a housewarming party tonight!!" My roommate, Danielle, yelled as I ran out her car to make my way to class.

"Yeah!!" I yelled back.

I was running late for the first class of the semester. I didn't like to be late but at times I couldn't help it. It was in my nature.

"Oh, sorry!" I suddenly ran into someone.

"It's alright," The stranger lowly replied and immediately walked around me.

I turned back to try to apologize but the person was walking so fast that I didn't get the chance to.  Either way, I made it to my class not much later than others.

My class went by fast and slow at the same time. It felt like the professor didn't know how to pace the class, but either way... I survived.

As soon as class ended, I had to run to run across campus to the other side of the school. Unlike some of my classmates, I had back-to-back classes.

I was just about to walk into my next class when I suddenly bumped into someone again.

"What's with me today?" I scolded myself under my breath.

"It's alright," The stranger in front of me seemed to hear me.

I looked up to lock eyes with the person in front of me and I tried to hold in my breath. I felt embarrassed that this was the second time I had bumped into this person.

"Can you step aside so I can go to the restroom before class starts?" The stranger in front of me asked.

I couldn't respond for a second.

The stranger in front of me looked so familiar.

*AHEM*

The stranger in front of me cleared their throat when I didn't give a response.

"Yeah, sorry," I moved out of the way a bit embarrassed.

Class started and I felt a bit uncomfortable the whole time. I was used to this feeling, but not like this...

It was a bit embarrassing for me to share a class with the person I had been bumping into all day.

"I know this is our first class but I will end it early due to a doctor's appointment I need to attend," The professor started to end the class.

I quickly gathered my things and everyone started to exit the classroom soon enough.

Halfway through me rushing to the university food court, I realized I had left my really expensive calculator in my last class.

"Crap!" I lowly exclaimed... and turned back around...

Just to bump into the stranger I had been bumping into all day.