Harley Quinn - K.MJ x Reader

Narrator

Kim Minji was a doctor at a psychiatric hospital. She was smart, beautiful, and well awarded. One of the best in her field.... until she met a specific patient.

- Y/N POV -

"Doctor Kim, you don't deserve to carry the weight of others. It's unfair for you to sit here and listen to me... I'm sure you have your own problems to deal with," I genuinely told the doctor.

"It's fine. I'm trained for this," Dr. Kim responded.

"I insist, you should take this opportunity to let things off your shoulders too" I responded in resistance.

"I am serious, you shouldn't have to leave here with all our weight on your shoulder," I continued on.

"This is my jo-"

"Okay, I would feel much better and well adjusted if we had a two way conversation. You share and I share... not you ask questions and I answer... like this is some sort of interrogation," I interrupted her before she could give me another excuse.

"Very well, if you insist" Dr. Kim responded.

Dr. Kim is gorgeous.

I've heard she's done wonders on people

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I've heard she's done wonders on people.... cured them even.

She might have even been my type if it wasn't for the whole white coat and evaluating my sanity thing.

"Why did you feel the need to blow up the bar where your ex lover worked at?" The Doctor asked again.

"You're a smart lady, you tell me why someone might do that" I smirked at her as I put my elbow on the table and placed my chin on the palm of my hand... staring at her.

Dr. Kim copied my position then answered, "Well... most of the time it's obsessive love... jealousy even."

"Were you jealous, Y/n-ssi?" The Doctor asked.

"Have you ever been in love, Doctor?" I asked in turn.

"I asked you first," The Doctor replied.

"See you asked me a question in the beginning... now it's my turn," I smuggly replied.

"Well... I'm talking to you like you asked.. so I think it's only fair for you to answer my question," The Doctor coldly spoke.

I got off my chair, yawning and stretching, then began to walk back to my room as I said, "When you're ready to have an actual fair conversation, you know where to find me."

As I walked away, I heard The Doctor sigh then a headbang on the table.

Days went by, then weeks.

Each day Dr. Kim would come out to the yard during rec time to :get me for our sessions.

Newjeans Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें