BLIND (PT . III) - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

Haerin ended up making it a habit to go over to Y/n's house on her days off. At times, she would even walk Y/n home just to make sure that Y/n got home okay.

"Thanks," Y/n shyly told Haerin as they both hugged goodbye.

Haerin had dropped Y/n off at home yet again, before going to work.

It made Haerin feel at ease with her work day when she'd walk Y/n home. It made her feel like she knew that Y/n was okay.

"Umm, do you maybe wanna sleep over this weekend?" Y/n mumbled nervously before Haerin could leave.

"M-my m-mom said she'll be gone for the weekend and it'd be okay if you'd want to spend the night. We could watch movies and stuff," Y/n struggled to get their words out a bit.

Haerin couldn't do anything but giggled at how Y/n wanted to 'watch' movies. She knew that Y/n said certain words sometimes to make her laugh and it worked every time.

"Yeah, I'll love that. Tell your mom to call tonight," Haerin sweetly told Y/n before kissing their cheek goodbye.

- Y/N POV -

Haerin and I had gotten really close in the last few months. We were halfway through the school year at this point, but I still couldn't get over Haerin's habit of kissing my cheeks to say goodbye.

"Why don't you ever kiss her back? I know you know where her cheek is by now," My brother smugly asked.

I could just picture him leaning against the frame of the front door and grinning.

"She's just a friend," I sighed out then turned to walk into the house.

"But you want her to be something more?" Brother kept teasing as I made my way inside.

I could feel my brother's feet with my cane and pushed me when I got the chance.

"I'll take that as a yes!" Brother started to laugh.

"Did Haerin walk you home?!" I heard mom yell throughout the house.

"Yeahh!" I answered a bit annoyed as I rushed over to my room.

"Did you invite her over for the weekend?!" Mom yelled before I could fully disappear into my room.

"Yeah, she said yes and asked for you call her!!" I responded.

Before mom could even respond, I slammed my bedroom door close...

But still, I could hear her teasing me.

"I'm telling you..., if you don't marry her, I'll force you to!" Mom yelled through the walls of the house.

My mom absolutely adored Haerin.

Haerin had made it a habit to call my mom on the phone at least once a week. It was their way of making sure I doing okay.

At first, I hated it so much.

I didn't like them keeping tabs on me like that.

But after a while, I actually found it kind of sweet.