Home Pt. II - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

As y/n spent her time back home consoling her mother. While, Haerin was in Seoul worrying about her best friend.

- Haerin POV -

I didn't usually worry about y/n. She was always in her own world, doing her own thing.... but this time, I was so worried that I felt sick.

"You alright?" Minji unnie asked like the psychic that she is.

"Yeah, just wondering if y/n is back by now" I answered her.

"Still hasn't texted back, huh?" Unnie asked.

I shook my head no as I checked my phone once more.

"She'll come around when she's ready. Plus, being home is probably what she needs right now," Minji unnie said trying to comfort me.

"You're right," I replied then headed back into my room.

Two weeks had gone by and Y/n hadn't texted or called back.

"Hey, y/n just asked if you were home!" Minji unnie said as she entered my room.

"She texted you?" I asked a bit confused.

"Yeah...," Minji unnie answered awkwardly.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and I quickly picked it up.

"Where the hell have you been?!" I abruptly answered.

"I was at-"

"I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!!' I unconsciously yelled over the phone.

"You told me to go!" Y/n-ah yelled back.

"I told you to go home!!" I replied.

"I was already home!" Y/n continued to yell.

"Anyway, I just go back" Y/n said more calmly.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down then responded... "I know you don't feel well, I'm sorry for yelling."

"Things with your family must be stressful right now, so just make sure that if you don't feel well you take a break and go home. Just relax and remember that everything will eventually be okay," I said trying my best to comfort y/n.

- Y/N POV -

I had been home a couple of days when I suddenly got a call.

It was a heartbreaking call....

I threw my phone across the room in frustration. I didn't know what to do or who to reach out to.

All I really wanted was to do was be home.... in a blanket... maybe cry a bit.

I felt myself on the verge of breaking... I couldn't deal with it anymore and got in my car.

I got to my destination and rang the door bell.

Haerin opened the door and looked a me for a second. She had puffy eyes and a red nose just like me. She then suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"I heard what happened," Haerin whispered in my ear as she stroked the length of my back.

I found myself starting to uncontrollably cry. My body get heavy and I couldn't hold myself up.

Haerin started to go down with me, still holding me in her arms.

"I think you need to go home. Take a break from everything," Haerin suddenly whispered.

I took a deep breath and then pulled away from her.

"I am home," I whispered looking at floor.

"Y/n, I know you like it here... but I think you'll feel better at home," Haerin continued on.

I took a another painful breath then grabbed her hand. I kissed the back of her hand then looked up into her eyes.

"Haerin, I am home. You are my home." I made myself clear.

Haerin froze for a second then cutely smiled all shy.

Her smile made feel a lot better and I got up from the floor.

I helped Haerin up then hugged her.

"You're cheesy!" Haerin giggled in my ear.

"I know," I replied as I pulled away.

"Wanna cuddle and eat some ice cream?" Haerin asked.

I nodded and she interlocked our fingers then pulled me into her dorm.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-