Burn The World Down (Prequel) - M. DN x Reader

Narrator

No one would ever expect for The Goddess of Kindness and The God of Destruction to get along.

It was an unnatural relationship, but it was a wholesome one.

For the most part....,

- Y/N POV -

"Your meadows are looking as beautiful as ever," I told Danielle as I sat down on the edge of a cliff with her.

Dani always came to this cliff to admire her beautiful creations.

She didn't make the flowers, trees, or harvest but she'd help them grow. She'd use her powers to make the wind blow just right to create a beautiful aroma, she'd water the soil with her rain to make the greens grow and give shade to the humans....

Danielle would even go into every village herself to influence kindness amongst the humans.

I had never met someone like her.

Always smiling and always staying positive.

"Yeah, I think this is my best spring ever!" Danielle giggled in response.

It always made my heart flutter when I saw Danielle smile.

It made me feel even better when I was the reason why.

"What are you doing here anyway? You usually don't come here unless you're feeling down," Dani suddenly became concern.

The butterflies in my stomach would go crazy whenever Danielle noticed what most didn't.

But I was fine...

For now.

"I'm fine. Nothing to worry about," I smiled to let her know I was okay.

"I just came to let you know that Haerin is looking for you," I sighed out.

Danielle just snickered a bit and asked, "Is she jealous?"

By now, both Dani and I knew that Haerin would get jealous when we spent time together.

I always knew my little sister liked Danielle.

Who wouldn't?

But I really couldn't help my feelings for her.

It was kind of hard to not fall in love with someone that was so kind and loving.

"Oh, there you two are!!" Haerin suddenly ran up between us to put her arms around us.

"Woahh, the meadows look so beautiful...," Haerin's eyes went wide with a loving smile.

I could see Danielle admiring Haerin's smile.

I always got the feeling that Danielle liked my sister a little better than me.

Dani always ran to us for comfort or solace. While, I was better at helping her understand that not everything is perfect in life....

Haerin focused more on making everything perfect for her.

"Come on! Dad wants us to visit mom in the underworld," Haerin suddenly turned to tell me.

"Okay," I gave her a smile before taking one last look at Danielle's beautiful meadows.

*SCREEAAMM*

*BOOOOMM*

*CRYING*

A vision suddenly flashed through my eyes.

"I need go," I quickly got up and flashed myself down to the nearest village.