Mirror Me (PT. III) - P. HN x Reader

Narrator

It was a beautiful spring night, the ocean was calm and the skies were clear.

The first hour of The Academic Ball was spent thanking the decathlon foundation, handing out awards, taking pictures, and raising funds for next year's events.

Eventually, the adults knew to leave the students alone and the yatch started to sail.

- Y/N POV -

We were one hour into the boat ride and some people looked a little drunk for their age.

There was a bar in the boat, but we had all been carded at least 3 times before all the adults got out of the boat.

"Why don't you have a drink?" Hanni drunkenly asked.

"Y/n doesn't drink," Minji coldly told her, linking her arm around mine.

"Sorry, it's her first time drinking!" Our mutual friend, Jennifer, started to drag Hanni away.

I snarked to myself knowing that was a lie.

Hanni was drunk, but not as much I had had seen a few night before.

"Umm, are you sure you don't want a drink?" Minji suddenly asked.

I was a bit thrown off, Minji wasn't one to drink if she knew she was driving.... unless something was bothering her....

"Ummm, aren't you driving?" I asked a bit confused.

"Yeah, I let my mom know to pick us up when the boat docks," Minji awkwardly smiled at me.

I furrowed my brows a bit confused. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just want to enjoy my night!" Minji tried to reassure me.

I took a deep breath and let it out. I figure if Minji was going to drink at such event.... then it was okay for me to do so too. Plus, Hanni was already drunk, so maybe I should get in her level.

"Okay, yeah. Get me what we you're getting!" I shyly responded.

I didn't want to ruin my image, but it was a celebration.

And, everyone was doing it. 

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom real quick!" I informed Minji.

"Okay!" She yelled back, making her way to the bar.

I sighed out a bit flustered and made my way to the bathroom.

I was lied into the bathroom on the upper deck and found Jenifer with Danielle standing at the entrance.

"Is Hanni okay?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Yeah, she just splashing water in her face," Jennifer mugged me.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and just ignored them, walking I got the bathroom.

"Hey, you okay?" I immediately asked when I found Hanni drenching her face in water.

"Mhm," Hanni hummed.

I raised an eyebrow as I watched her.

A few seconds later and Hanni seemed to realized who she was talking to. " Oh, yeah! Sorry about earlier!" She raised her voice, looking a little embarrassed.

"It's okay. I just want to make sure you're okay," I tried to hide my smile.

Hanni was acting a bit cute.

Suddenly, one of the songs that was playing in Hanni's room earlier in the week started to play.

"Kissing, I hope they caught us
Whether they like or not
I wanna show you off,
I wanna show you off..."