Congratulations Pt. III - P. HN x Reader

Narrator

After that night, Hanni never saw Y/n again.

Y/n moved to The United States for work and never returned.

Hanni would spend every day snooping through all of Y/n's socials.... because that was the only way she could make sure that Y/n was okay.

7 years had gone by and Hanni had a shit relationship with her husband. He would constantly cheat on her while she was away. He would slut shame her for getting married to him so easily. He did quite a few other things to hurt Hanni....

But still Hanni stayed.

- Hanni POV -

"Sunbae, are you going to Y/n's wedding?" One of the new recruits asked.

"Y/n's getting married?!" I asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, they're getting married to Youngbae sunbaenim!" Another recruit replied.

"Oh my god, they're so cute together!!" Another exclaimed.

"Alright, ladies! Let's all get in positions!!" Sora unnie suddenly walked in yelling.

"Sorry about that, you weren't supposed to find out" Unnie leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"It's fine. I'm happy for them... Y/n deserves to be with someone as awesome as they are," I awkwardly replied.

In reality, I wasn't happy at all.

I didn't even know Y/n was dating Youngbae unnie.

They didn't post pictures together or anything.

"If you're really okay with it then maybe you should come. At least to the reception you know!" Unnie suggested.

"That would be weird. I don't think that would be appropriate," I responded a bit concerned.

"It wouldn't be weird. Y/n thought about inviting you but then chose not to just in case you had other things to do... BUT since you're saying it's okay, then you should totally go!" Unnie kept on nagging.

She then grabbed my arm, a pen, and began to write something on my arm.

"Here's Y/n's new number. You should call them and let them know you're coming, so they can set up a table and food for you and your husband," Unnie told me as she wrote.

"The weddings gonna be in Seoul so you don't even have to make that much of an effort. Just show up!" Was the last thing Sora unnie said before returning to work.

The rest of the day I kept looking at my arm and contemplating if should call the number or not.

Eventually, I decided not to.

After work, I picked up takeout and some wine then headed home.

"FUCKK, DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!!"

I heard pleasurable screams echoing through my house for what felt like the 100th time.

I stormed into my bedroom and pushed my husband off yet another slut that he had brought into our bed.

"OUT!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"THE BOTH OF YOU!! GET THE FUCK OUT!!" I screamed again.

"BABE, BABE, IM SO SORRY!" The bastard yelled in a panic.

"NO, I'M FUCKING DONE. I HAD A SHIT DAY AS IT WAS I DIDN'T NEED TO COME HOME TO THIS. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE. WE'RE GETTING A DIVORCE!!!" I yelled as I through all their shit out of the room.