Campus Crush Pt III - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

The group was lodging around the house as Haerin and Y/n went up to y/n's room.

The two teased each other and started to play fight. Ultimately, they ended up kissing and hanging out in y/n's room for a bit.

- Haerin POV -

I realized Y/n was probably going to be home alone for a while and called mom to ask if I a friend could sleep over this weekend.

I didn't tell her who, but luckily she agreed. She probably thought it was one of the girls.

"Hey, how about you have dinner at my place today?" I asked Y/n-ah.

"I'm sure my mom would be very surprised to see that you're back!" I added with pleading eyes.

"Alright!" Y/n answered.

"Us too?" Minji unnie asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yes!" I giggled out.

"Me too?!" Soobin sunbae asked too and I nodded my head.

"Let's go!" Dani unnie yelled and we all headed down to my house.

As we walked in, Y/n sneaked up behind my mom and back hugged her.... yelling "HI EOMMA!!", in her ear.

My mom immediately started to smack y/n-ah and I started to laugh.

"Aooww!!" Y/n-ah kept saying trying to move away from mom.

"Ohmo, I'm so sorry! I thought you were one of Haerin's friends!" My mom suddenly exclaimed.

Y/n took their hands down from their face and mom squealed.

"YYY///NNN-AAAHHH!!"

They both hugged tightly. Y/n-ah lifted mom off her feet and my mom hit them.

"Put me down!!" She yelled.

Y/n-ah did as they were told then kissed my mom on the cheek.

"Oh my god, you're back! When did you get back!?!" My mom yelled.

"Mom stop yelling!" I told her trying to get her to calm down.

"I got back about two months ago," Y/n answered her.

"Two months ago?!?" My mom yelled then started hitting y/n-ah with her house slippers.

"You've been back for two months ago and you couldn't come say hi to your second mom!" Mom scolded y/n as she hit them with the slipper.

"Ouuuch!! Ouucchh! Okay, okay. I'm sorry!" Y/n-ah replied.

I couldn't stop laughing at the sight in front of me.

"Good. I'm glad it hurts. Now sit down, we're about to eat dinner!" Mom ordered Y/n.

Mom had always treated Y/n-ah like one of her kids, so it was funny to see her whoop y/n's ass even when we got older.

"What are you laughing about?!" Y/n-ah groaned at me.

"Woah, that's no way to talk to your girlfriend!" Soobin sunbaenim teased.

"Girlfriend!? What girlfriend?!" Mom asked.

"No one!" We all answered in unison.

"Well, I don't care who's dating as long as you all behave in my house!" Mom replied as she started to serve us our food.

We all sat patiently waiting for mom to sit. She finally sat down and asked, "so which one of you kids is sleeping over?"

Y/n-ah raised their hand and mom cheered.

"Yayy!!" She squeeled.

"Wait, did you parents leave you all alone again?! Why would you move back from the states if they're just going to leave you alone all the time again!" My mom complained.

We all quietly ate our food as y/n-ah just nodded attentively at my mom.

"So cuttee!" I thought to myself.

- Y/N POV -

Haerin's mom kept nagging and scolding me the whole night.

"Yay, my little babies are back together!" She squeeled as me and Haerin washed the dishes.

"Why did you invite me here? Now she won't leave us alone," I whispered to Haerin.

"Shush, just be nice!" She replied.

Mrs. Kang then came into the kitchen with pajamas in hand.

"Here you can use Haerin's Pjs for the night!" Mrs. Kang said.

"Those won't fit," I answered her.

Haerin pursed her lips and shook her head at her mom.

"Y/n-ah is like 15cm taller than me. Those won't fit!" Haerin told her mom.

"You know, I'll just go home and get my own pajamas!" I said as I finished the dishes.

"Absolutely not! If I didn't know you better. I'd let you but since I do. I know you'd just go home and not come back!" Mrs. Kang scolded.

"I'll go. I'll make sure y/n-ah comes back!" Haerin suggested.

"Nope. I'm not just gonna let you two go off alone to make out!" Mrs. Kang exclaimed.

Me and Haerin turned our heads in embarrassment.

"Oh yeah, a mother knows!" Mrs. Kang yelled.

"Also, your friends let it spill when you first got here!" She added.

"Sorry, Eomma!" I responded not knowing what to say.

"It's alright, better you than another idiot I don't know!" Mrs. Kang replied.

"So, can I go get my Pjs or not? I kind of can't sleep if I'm not in my favorite jammies," I asked her pouting my lips.

"Umm, let me think about it!" Mrs. Kang replied.

"What if you two come sleep at my place instead? There's loads of extra rooms and then I won't be all alone!" I suggested.

Mrs. Kang and Haerin both seemed to be thinking.

They took a while to be honest.... finally they said, "Alright. We'll stay at your place instead!"

Haerin giggled and started to blush. Mrs. Kang then glared at me in a teasing way. She winked then retreated to her bedroom.

"Haerin go pack an overnight bag!" Mrs. Kang yelled.

Haerin pecked my lips then skipped her way over to her room.

-

-

-

-

-

-