Congratulations Pt. II - P. HN x Reader

Narrator

After a week of being a retired model, Hanni couldn't bear to not at least see Y/n. So she returned to work as a mentor.

"Ms. Pham lend me a hand?!" Y/n squealed as they tried to set up the lights for the trial photoshoots for the new rookies.

"Coming!" Hanni yelled as she hurried to Y/n's aid.

Since Hanni had become a mentor.... they were paired a lot together.... which just ended up hurting the both of them.

But both of them refused to let the other know that they were hurting.

- Y/N POV -

"AHHH FUCK!" I bit my tongue as I held my hand in pain.

I was trying to adjust the scorching hot light bulb for the photoshoot but my dumbass forgot to put on my gloves.

"OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OKAY?" Hanni yelled as she ran up to my aid.

"You know better than to touch it with your bare hands!!" Hanni scolded as she smacked my arm.

Hanni used to scold me like this all the time before.... when we dated.

"I just forgot! Okay?" I whined back as Hanni began to put burn ointment on my hand. She then wrapped it with a cloth and placed a kiss on my hand.

Suddenly, we both froze.

Hanni's usual routine was to kiss my injuries after she tended to them but we weren't dating anymore.

"I- I- I'm so so-"

Hanni began to apologize for her awkward action until someone suddenly walked into the studio.... yelling... "Yeobo!"

It was Hanni's husband.

Hanni and I suddenly looked into each other's eyes and then quickly backed away from each other.

"Ready for lunch?" Hanni's husband asked as he greeted her with a kiss.

"Yup, let's go!" Hanni responded with a gummy smile.

They both waved their goodbye and then went off on their lunch date.

- Hanni POV -

During lunch, all I could think about was if Y/n's hand was okay.

"Are you okay, honey?" Babe suddenly asked.

"Huh?" I responded as I got sucked out of my thoughts.

"You seem distracted. Is everything okay?" He asked again.

"I'm fine," I responded with a fake smile.

Ever since Babe and I got married, he's never once been jealous of Y/n-ah. In his eyes... because I chose to marry him just 4 months into us dating.... he's better than Y/n.

Which is far from the truth.

Y/n and I just weren't meant to be lifelong partners....

Lunch soon ended and I was back in the studio. I could see Y/n was still struggling a bit with their hand so I offered to help.

"Want me to take the pictures for you?" I asked.

Y/n scoffed a little and then chuckled.

"Oh come on, your hand still hurts and it's not like you've never taught me how to take pictures!" I whined.

"Finnnee!" Y/n-ah easily gave in. Which just told me that Y/n's hand actually really hurt.

Y/n never lets anyone touch their cameras unless it's absolutely necessary.