The Ex - P. HN x Reader

Narrator

Y/n was just walking through the school, when they suddenly heard an angelic voice coming from the studio room.

Y/n peeked through the door to find one of the most recent foreign exchange students playing the guitar.

- Hanni POV -

- Hanni POV -

"For the first time, I would like my name
Just because of the way you say it
And I would memorize every line and hair
To remember when you aren't there,"

I was practicing my showcase song, when I suddenly noticed a presence at the door.

"Hanni, right?" Y/n asked as if we didn't know each other very well.

"Guess you found me," I lowly responded, continuing to strum the strings on my guitar.

Y/n and I had dated for 3 years in high school. I thought we would end up together. Until, Y/n join a very fancy music program outside the country.

"I didn't know you were the new ace of the school," Y/n took a deep breath.

Y/n and I didn't actually end on bad terms.

To be honest, the song I was practicing reminded me of Y/n.

"Yeah, I thought maybe you had graduated by now," I set my guitar down.

I had gone to a regular university right after high school, but after the first two years.... it didn't feel right.... So, I applied to the art school Y/n had ended up attending.

Y/n had always had an ear for good music, so I had hoped that they weren't around the school anymore.

I guess I was wrong.

"I'm taking some extra classes. The learning never stops," I exhaled out.

I could tell it hurt Y/n to see me again, just as much as it hurt me to see them.

- Y/N POV -

I knew that angelic voice the second I heard it. I just didn't know that Hanni was the one the entire school had been talking about.

"Are you preparing for the showcase?" I cleared my throat out of awkwardness.

Hanni and I hadn't seen each other for about 3 years now. Once I finished my schooling, I got a job as a music curator at a local radio station. So, I never ended up going back home.

"Yeah, I just can't over the nerves!" Hanni seems a little uncomfortable too.

I didn't blame her.

It was a little odd to see the person you once loved acting like they no longer knew you.